PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO -

Mr. Clean WA
03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Anything I should know prior to jumping right in? I've never used this product before so I'm not sure if there's anything I need to look out for.
The car is a 2010 Subaru, very clean, smooth to the touch, washed weekly, dried with microfiber towel (Griots) then wiped down with Griots spray on wax with a Meguiars towel.
After the Klasse application it will be a Porter Cable/Cobra blue foam + Pinnacle liquid souveran, buffed with a Cobra micro fiber.
Good 'nuff?
Thanks again to AG and all the info here, my wallets lighter but the two orders I put in will help keep the car mint for some time I hope!

Mike Phillips
03-30-2010, 01:58 PM
The car is a 2010 Subaru, very clean, smooth to the touch, washed weekly, dried with microfiber towel (Griots) then wiped down with Griots spray on wax with a Meguiars towel.
After the Klasse application it will be a Porter Cable/Cobra blue foam + Pinnacle liquid Souveran, buffed with a Cobra micro fiber.

Sounds like a recipe for success to me...

How are you applying the Klasse AIO?

Hand or machine?

:)

Shane731
03-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Don't forget to check whether or not you need to clay first. Sometimes even brand new cars need claying. :xyxthumbs: Don't forget to show us some pics when you're done.

Mr. Clean WA
03-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Sounds like a recipe for success to me...
How are you applying the Klasse AIO?
Hand or machine?

:)
Dangit! I knew I forgot something. I ordered some of the yellow microfiber applicator pads through the AG store for application. Basically I'm trying to follow exactly how AG mentions to apply and buff off.

Don't forget to check whether or not you need to clay first. Sometimes even brand new cars need claying. :xyxthumbs: Don't forget to show us some pics when you're done.
Heh, I've been so anal about it, I check before using the spray wax... :dblthumb2:

Thanks!

ScottB
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
KAIO -- great, easy product !

Mr. Clean WA
04-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Man! I thought my Meguiars and Griots stuff was good. I got to the STi this Saturday, gave it a good bath and applied one coat of Klasse by hand and one coat of Souvern by DAP and the results are out of this world! There was so much depth and shine, I could read house numbers and license plates reflected in my WHITE car from across the street! And the finish is VERY slippery. I'm very impressed, heck it even smells good!
Of course, today, it rains...Oh well.
Klasse AIO - :xyxthumbs:
Pinnacle Souvern Liquid - :xyxthumbs:
Meguiars DAP - :xyxthumbs:
Cobra microfiber - :xyxthumbs:
Optimum Leather Protectant - :xyxthumbs:
AutoGeek - :dblthumb2:

jernal024
04-19-2010, 12:40 AM

Does KAIO reduce the amount of swirls/scratches that are visible?

or, do most people use it after they have already polished away imperfections?

jernal024
04-19-2010, 12:42 AM

jernal024
04-19-2010, 12:46 AM
sorry for the double post (dumb internet) :)

Munich77
04-19-2010, 05:28 AM

I use KAIO as a paint cleaner that has some protective properties. I have not noticed much swirl/scratch removal capabilities with KAIO

Mr. Clean WA
04-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Klasse has not removed any surface imperfections for me.

SATracker
04-19-2010, 09:39 AM
After claying, Meguiar's 105, 205 & Menzerna final polish, I put 2 coats of KAIO w/PC 7424XP (LC gray pad) before I put on the sealant; great stuff. The first time I did 2 coats was an accident but I was really impressed w/ the way things looked; so now it's part of the routine.

jernal024
04-20-2010, 02:59 PM
After claying, Meguiar's 105, 205 & Menzerna final polish, I put 2 coats of KAIO w/PC 7424XP (LC gray pad) before I put on the sealant; great stuff. The first time I did 2 coats was an accident but I was really impressed w/ the way things looked; so now it's part of the routine.

Wow, that is alot of steps. How long does tat take you?

Can it be used as a chrome polish too?

MatthewM
06-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Can it be used as a chrome polish too?

I'm curious as well.

john b
06-02-2011, 08:40 PM
i use it on glass