PDA

View Full Version : One Long Day

rwright
03-25-2010, 06:09 AM
Today is going to be a long day. Woke up at 4:30am, got to work at 6am est, not leaving until 2pm, very little planned for work, have a 2 1/2 hour drive home, and then I have to help the wifey finish packing. Hopefully by 6pm at the latest we will start our 900+ mile venture to Detail Fest!

Meghan
03-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Today is going to be a long day. Woke up at 4:30am, got to work at 6am est, not leaving until 2pm, very little planned for work, have a 2 1/2 hour drive home, and then I have to help the wifey finish packing. Hopefully by 6pm at the latest we will start our 900+ mile venture to Detail Fest!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I got up just before 5am, drove my nice long drive to work, and I will be here probably till really late tonight setting up for Detail Fest and waiting for you to arrive!! :xyxthumbs: I have a piece of advise, this has gotten me through this week.... COFFEE, LOTS OF COFFEE!! And I have mixed in a few Dt. Mt Dews too just for fun! Look forward to seeing you here!!

rwright
03-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Trust me, it's much appreciated that you guys are hosting this! :props:

Meghan
03-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Trust me, it's much appreciated that you guys are hosting this! :props:

We have a lot of fun hosting this, as it grows each year though I always like to think back to the first one, like 24 forum members and a few pizzas! Must have been good pizza for it to shoot into this!

Nappers
03-25-2010, 07:11 AM
Someday.....

FastZR1
03-25-2010, 07:32 AM
Don't forget to bring lots of cash so you can bring home some new gadgets and some more products.

DARK HORSE
03-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Well if it makes you feel any better, I got up just before 5am, drove my nice long drive to work, and I will be here probably till really late tonight setting up for Detail Fest and waiting for you to arrive!! :xyxthumbs: I have a piece of advise, this has gotten me through this week.... COFFEE, LOTS OF COFFEE!! And I have mixed in a few Dt. Mt Dews too just for fun! Look forward to seeing you here!!

For even more fun try mixing in some good Irish Cream!!!!

Racin10s
03-25-2010, 01:03 PM

If you really wanna pump it up Megan, add some Redbull. :dblthumb2::righton:

Meghan
03-25-2010, 03:23 PM
For even more fun try mixing in some good Irish Cream!!!!
I would have one and be sleepy!

If you really wanna pump it up Megan, add some Redbull. :dblthumb2::righton:
I prefer Amp to Redbull, speaking of I need one! :bolt:

Racin10s
03-26-2010, 08:40 AM
I would have one and be sleepy!

I prefer Amp to Redbull, speaking of I need one! :bolt:

I always have Redbull around... It is really good with Vodka. :dunno:

ScottB
03-26-2010, 08:32 PM
We have a lot of fun hosting this, as it grows each year though I always like to think back to the first one, like 24 forum members and a few pizzas! Must have been good pizza for it to shoot into this!

I too remember the first , and has it blossomed into the event others only wish they could offer. It really is and has been something to see each year and each have been unique and special. Cannot wait till tomorrow, see you early !