PDA

View Full Version : The Kevin Brown Method (and a few other things) Explained!

Pages : 1 [2]

DaVinciAutoSpa
03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
OC, thanks for the write-up. I did a BMW last week and tried this on a small section. I wasn't sure of the exact process, but I misted the section with a fine spray and it turned out like liquid glass. Will try it this weekend on big job.

On a side note, who did ur logo? Did someone design it for you, or you do it yourself? What software did you use?

O.C.Detailing
03-23-2010, 08:28 PM
OC, thanks for the write-up. I did a BMW last week and tried this on a small section. I wasn't sure of the exact process, but I misted the section with a fine spray and it turned out like liquid glass. Will try it this weekend on big job.

On a side note, who did ur logo? Did someone design it for you, or you do it yourself? What software did you use?

DaVinci, thanks for reading and hope your next project turns out great using this method.

The graphic artist who made my card, logo and is in the process of making my website is Rick O'neil here in Lynchburg. He's a very talented guy. His website is http://www.oneilstudiosart.com/.

If you contact him, please tell him Adam referred you from O.C.Detailing. I'm sure he'd appreciate the recognition.