PDA

View Full Version : DP Microfiber Cleaner vs. Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator

mcpp66
03-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Which do you guys prefer? I've been using the Pinnacle but I've never used DP. The 16oz Pinnacle is $14.99 and a 32oz DP is $15.99 so I'll get more for my buck with the DP, but does it work as well as Pinnacle?

trhland
03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
im a huge pinnacle fan . and i bought the gallon of pinnacle micro restore. justtosee if it was worth the extra money over what i was useing which was micro restor. and it really wasnt any better.. i think there allthe same really.just go with whats cheaper. save yourmoney and put it towards more detailing goodies!!:dblthumb2:

mcpp66
03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Well, that's what I want to do......but I can't help thinking that since Pinnacle's more expensive it must be better. But if DP is really just as good I'm going to switch over to that since you get more for your dollar.

CEE DOG
03-21-2010, 09:11 PM
save yourmoney and put it towards more detailing goodies!!:dblthumb2:

I:iagree:
I tried the pinnacle first. Then I bought a gallon of the DP. I think you don't need to use as much with the pinnacle so you may factor that into the price.

mcpp66
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
I:iagree:
I tried the pinnacle first. Then I bought a gallon of the DP. I think you don't need to use as much with the pinnacle so you may factor that into the price.

Well, I was thinking that because the Pinnacle detergent is a concentrate. I'm not sure if the DP product is as well. Pinnacle's instructions say 1oz for small loads, 2oz for large ones. How much DP do you need to use for small and large loads?

CEE DOG
03-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Well, I was thinking that because the Pinnacle detergent is a concentrate. I'm not sure if the DP product is as well. Pinnacle's instructions say 1oz for small loads, 2oz for large ones. How much DP do you need to use for small and large loads?

1-2 for small
2-4 for large

mcpp66
03-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Seems like I can use the same amount of DP as I do Pinnacle.........when my gallon jug runs dry I may have to switch over to the DP brand.

Wax Gorilla
03-22-2010, 05:38 AM
I prefer the Pinnacle Line ! Hands Down ! Crystal Mist and Liquid Souveran are very high quality and a great value for the money.

loudog2
03-22-2010, 05:44 AM
32oz for the price of the others 16oz
Micro-Restore doesn’t just clean microfiber, it restores microfiber! (http://autogeek.net/mr32.html)

CEE DOG
03-22-2010, 08:07 AM
I prefer the Pinnacle Line ! Hands Down ! Crystal Mist and Liquid Souveran are very high quality and a great value for the money.

I don't want to aid in changing the subject but imo I don't know if I'd call Crystal Mist great value for the money. It's great and all but it does cost a fair amount:)

32oz for the price of the others 16oz
Micro-Restore doesn’t just clean microfiber, it restores microfiber! (http://autogeek.net/mr32.html)

When I got the DP it was between that and the MR. They were both 34.99 per gallon or 0.27 per oz. I'm getting the MR next but that gallon should last me a bit

ScottB
03-22-2010, 05:20 PM
I grab any of the three, which one is on sale or BOGO gets it ! They all work rather well IMO>