PDA

View Full Version : In car "emergency" detailing kit

Pages : [1] 2

fritzdog
10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Since I'm new to the automotive detailing scene I'm wondering what types of products you all keep in your car for those unexpected "anti-detail" occurances such as dirty glass and supplies to take care of the inevitable bird droppings.:confused:

Thanks, Fritz

ryandamartini
10-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Im embarased to list the items in my trunk, oh well car OCD FTW :D

1) California Car duster
2) California Water Blade [works great! and no scratch marks! :) )
3) Pinnacle Crystal Mist
4) Megs MF Towel

*sighs*

5)bucket
6) MF wash mit
7) Optimum No rinse...
8) Gallon of Distilled Water
9)some stoners glass cleaner

Im Ryan M and I have a problem :D

Edit: And yes before anyone asks I have pulled over and washed /qd'd my car after being in traffic for a long time

XterraOverload
10-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Im embarased to list the items in my trunk, oh well car OCD FTW :D

1) California Car duster
2) California Water Blade [works great! and no scratch marks! :) )
3) Pinnacle Crystal Mist
4) Megs MF Towel

*sighs*

5)bucket
6) MF wash mit
7) Optimum No rinse...
8) Gallon of Distilled Water
9)some stoners glass cleaner

Im Ryan M and I have a problem :D

Edit: And yes before anyone asks I have pulled over and washed /qd'd my car after being in traffic for a long time

LOL That's to funny!!!!!1
I'll have to take a pic of the arsenal of cleaning weapons I carry in the X!

ScottB
10-19-2006, 04:09 PM
1 Ultra Plush Micro
1 small spray bottle Poorboys Spray/Wash
1 Guzzler

BILL
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM

THATS A NORM FOR ME:Picture:

ryandamartini
10-19-2006, 05:27 PM

THATS A NORM FOR ME:Picture:

Lol not too many pics of it in action. Most of my friends are sooo embarased when I do that. Whenever we go through a huge puddle/ traffic/ or w/e I usually get in a menacing tone: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT :o

XterraOverload
10-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Lol not too many pics of it in action. Most of my friends are sooo embarased when I do that. Whenever we go through a huge puddle/ traffic/ or w/e I usually get in a menacing tone: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT :o

LOL They know you to well!!:righton:

INMY01TA
10-25-2006, 10:09 PM
I keep a microfiber rag in the glove box for emergency spills.

SVTContour
10-26-2006, 07:30 AM
1 Ultra Plush Micro
1 Guzzler

Killr, that is what my impromptu detail kit consists of also, minus the guzzler. How do you use it?

FloridaNative
10-26-2006, 09:06 AM
1 Ultra Plush Micro
1 Guzzler

Oh you have a good kit Killer! It's so compact! Much better than mine! :p I keep MF's, invisible glass and a quick detailer in the car. Never thought of a guzzler.

sparkie
10-26-2006, 01:46 PM
QD, MF and Car duster.

Excessive Detail
10-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Megs. FI QD or PB SW, Megs. 40, tire gel, wheel glaze, wax or sealant, depends on what I feel like using, 6 gallon bucket with grit guard, soap, apc, wash mitt, scrub pad, ww, mfs, mf pads, Stoners IG, and anything else I might need. Never know when your gonna what or need to clean your car.

WiseGuy
10-30-2006, 12:28 AM
wow, that one fits your name. EXECESSIVE. lol j/k.

I dont carry a kit, but I should. I would carry a car duster, QD, stoner's invisible glass and maybe about 3 MF's.

And if any of you dont or have not thought about it...I would suggest gloves! or some sanitary lotion so you can clean your hands after. It would suck to have all this grime on your hands if your in a hurry to be somewhere or even track that all over your steering wheel.

agpatel21
11-15-2006, 04:31 PM
PoorBoys Spray and Gloss, and a Cobra Jr MF ...all i need for the little things i see till i get home to wash it :D

Frugle
11-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh you have a good kit Killer! It's so compact! Much better than mine! :p I keep MF's, invisible glass and a quick detailer in the car. Never thought of a guzzler.

Just out of curiosity what is the guzzler used for?