PDA

View Full Version : Megs APC question...

WRAPT C5Z06
03-16-2010, 07:43 PM
With the exception of using Megs APC in an extractor because it's too foamy, wouldn't it be better than APC+ for wheels, wheel wells, etc...because it foams?? I would think foam would provide a better cleaning solution.

A4 1.8tqm
03-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Foam and suds are great and all but I think the its the lubricity (for safely washing paint) and detergent (for cleaning grease/dirt) that's important. What did a bubble ever do? Pop? :D

Grizzly
03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Yep, I use Meguiars APC on tires, wheelwells, interiors, engine bays, etc.

Matt
03-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Yea it's way better. I find that when I scrub the tires, the APC foams and sticks to the tyres so it has a better working time.

When it doesn't foam (If i spray it with a non foaming sprayer and I let is just sit there) I find it much less effective because it doesn't cling like a foam does.

I wouldn't use APC+ for exterior applications, only APC due to that foaming action that works so well.

DLB
03-17-2010, 07:10 AM
I have no issues with using APC+ everywhere.
Wheels, tires, wheel wells, engines, interior, whatever.

DLB

WRAPT C5Z06
03-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Yea it's way better. I find that when I scrub the tires, the APC foams and sticks to the tyres so it has a better working time.

When it doesn't foam (If i spray it with a non foaming sprayer and I let is just sit there) I find it much less effective because it doesn't cling like a foam does.

I wouldn't use APC+ for exterior applications, only APC due to that foaming action that works so well.
Would a foaming sprayer make APC+ foam a good amount? Just a thought. Where can I buy a foaming sprayer?

Thanks.