PDA

View Full Version : Like a kid in a candy store

White95DodgeRam
10-17-2006, 10:30 PM
And its all thanks to floridanative !

I came home from a nice 9 hour long day at the new job ( guess it was luck?) ((its a 60 mile round trip to the new job which sucks)) and what do i hear ? i got something from hollywood ? I mean i KNEW i had talent but come on now my brother must be pullin my leg......i walk up to find a nice envelope pretty stuffed and figure hey lets see what i got here ( mildly checking for traces of anthrax or some form of ticking noise)(joke)....and what do i find but the samples florida native sent me so im jumping around showing off and what not acting like im 5 years old on christmas morning ( i still wake my parents up at 3 am christmas morning to this day:) )....so heres a list of samples i got and cant wait to try out !

dp krystal vision
dp glass restorer ( hopefully works wonders on the rams windshield)
poorboys pre-polish ( i think looks as if it spilled so its blurred)
klasse aio
poorboys ex-p
poorboys 2.5
poorboys 1.0
wolfgangs deep gloss paint sealant
and the icing on the cake liquid souveran !

so needless to say thankfully ive been givin a great hand into begining what im sure will be a 5 vehicle detailing spree as soon as pay day rolls around and i can pick up a pc

So thanks again floridanative for the products trust me when i say ill be sleeping with them tonight :)

mike

Excessive Detail
10-17-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm waiting on some stuff from AG, its like waiting for christmas day. With the dp glass restorer you can use your da, but I find a corded drill with a 4" orange or yellow pad cuts through anythng and doesn't hurt the windshield at all. Just be carful around plastic, its pretty gritty and will discolor it quickly.

White95DodgeRam
10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
the ram has the worst glass of all of the vehicles i/my family owns alot of sratches from dirt/mud becoming sandpaper with the windshield wipers......im not really going to get to intense on the detailing with it since the paint is flaking as is infamous with 2nd gen rams.....

soooo looks like the firebird and silverado are my 2 first detail guinea pigs

Padron
10-17-2006, 10:58 PM
FloridaNative Rocks!!:righton:

joe.p
10-17-2006, 11:23 PM
And its all thanks to floridanative !

I came home from a nice 9 hour long day at the new job ( guess it was luck?) ((its a 60 mile round trip to the new job which sucks)) and what do i hear ? i got something from hollywood ? I mean i KNEW i had talent but come on now my brother must be pullin my leg......i walk up to find a nice envelope pretty stuffed and figure hey lets see what i got here ( mildly checking for traces of anthrax or some form of ticking noise)(joke)....and what do i find but the samples florida native sent me so im jumping around showing off and what not acting like im 5 years old on christmas morning ( i still wake my parents up at 3 am christmas morning to this day:) )....so heres a list of samples i got and cant wait to try out !

dp krystal vision
dp glass restorer ( hopefully works wonders on the rams windshield)
poorboys pre-polish ( i think looks as if it spilled so its blurred)
klasse aio
poorboys ex-p
poorboys 2.5
poorboys 1.0
wolfgangs deep gloss paint sealant
and the icing on the cake liquid souveran !

so needless to say thankfully ive been givin a great hand into begining what im sure will be a 5 vehicle detailing spree as soon as pay day rolls around and i can pick up a pc

So thanks again floridanative for the products trust me when i say ill be sleeping with them tonight :)

mikeLucky you ...where they samples or full 16oz bottles ? It was the Erik estrada pic.. that was you next to the bike?? Congrats on your items ..I'm sure you will enjoy them

Grimm
10-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Sweet!! I'm anxiously waiting for something from Meghan for using my car on the Collinite page. It's supposed to get here today, so my wife said she would call me the minute she gets it. :p :righton:

FloridaNative
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
LOL Mike it was supposed to be a secret!! lol I'm glad that you like everything and I'm gladder still that you got a new job. :) If you need any help on how to use the products you can PM me or ask here on the forums. Sorry that the Pro polish spilled. I hope it didn't make a mess. I tried to package everything as securely as I could. :) Enjoy them. :)

White95DodgeRam
10-18-2006, 08:07 AM
i coudlnt hardly contain myself :) ug i gota leave for work in about 14 minutes....im definantly not used to getting up this early

FloridaNative
10-18-2006, 08:47 AM
i coudlnt hardly contain myself :) ug i gota leave for work in about 14 minutes....im definantly not used to getting up this early

LOL I hear ya! I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up early! But that's what Saturdays are for, no? Enjoy your goodies. :)

XterraOverload
10-18-2006, 09:01 AM
congrats let us know how the products work out for you.

P1et
10-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Let's have a pic and see what everything looks like!!!

XterraOverload
10-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Let's have a pic and see what everything looks like!!!

P1 start a new thread on that!

wytstang
10-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Your going to love wolfgang DGS I love and so far it's holding up like a champ.

White95DodgeRam
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM
i have to work on saturdays :( monday - saturday 8-5

ill have results up soon, im just debating if i should chance waisting any ammount of product with my random orbital.....or waiting until i can afford a pc