PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with Four Star & Ultima lines on AG??

Old Tiger
03-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Anyone else notice that AG is carrying less of these products and both have been on BOGO. Four Star is on every week it seems. Is AG phasing them out??? I really like the products Ive tried from both. Someone in the know please chime in.

ScottB
03-14-2010, 09:06 AM
havent heard anything ... Four Star has been here for years, gone for only a very small period of time, and brought back. They have even been a vendor and supporter of several DF's. I might hope aloud that some new or updated products are coming. I like it when the good stuff gets even better. (it is just hoping however, nothing concrete I have heard)

Old Tiger
03-14-2010, 09:24 AM
havent heard anything ... Four Star has been here for years, gone for only a very small period of time, and brought back. They have even been a vendor and supporter of several DF's. I might hope aloud that some new or updated products are coming. I like it when the good stuff gets even better. (it is just hoping however, nothing concrete I have heard)

I hope all is well with ththese two companies. I like all of the Four Star and Ultima products I have tried. I am a Polycharger junkie. Havent tried your beloved UPP only because I tried UPGP first. I will be upset if the Spray Wax you turned me on to disappears. Also doesnt Four Star own POlycHARRGER?

CEE DOG
03-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I love Ultima and am looking forward to getting into the 4 star line as well.

ScottB
03-14-2010, 10:58 AM
I hope all is well with ththese two companies. I like all of the Four Star and Ultima products I have tried. I am a Polycharger junkie. Havent tried your beloved UPP only because I tried UPGP first. I will be upset if the Spray Wax you turned me on to disappears. Also doesnt Four Star own POlycHARRGER?

I believe they initially designed it. I remember when it initially released as little bottles and you could tinker by adding to this or that. Now I believe its licensed and been used across several product lines in smaller amounts in the products from the start. Maybe we could ask Mike/Meghan to find out more about this from start to now, I will try my best to find out more at DF2010 in the coming weeks too. :props:

Pats300zx
03-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Havent tried your beloved UPP only because I tried UPGP first.

Polycharged UPP is awesome. You can literally blow it off. I still have some of the original Polycharger that I love to mix with products.