PDA

View Full Version : What to do when you see a problem on the forum

Pages : [1] 2

Mike Phillips
03-12-2010, 10:09 AM
What to do when you see a problem on the forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/24085-what-do-when-you-see-problem-forum.html)

ANYTIME you see someone causing a problem,

don't interact with them on the forum

Instead, click on the Report Post button

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/ReportPost.jpg

That way a record is created and sent to all Moderators and Administrators and you stay out of the fray.

Thank you...

:xyxthumbs:

Mirror Detailing
03-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Can I test it on this thread? Just to make sure it works? :D

Mike Phillips
03-12-2010, 01:00 PM

Go for it!

The guy that started this thread has a long history of causing problems... just read through his posting history on ANY forum and you'll get a very clear snapshot of his pattern.

:laughing:

jpegs13
03-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Go for it!

The guy that started this thread has a long history of causing problems... just read through his posting history on ANY forum and you'll get a very clear snapshot of his pattern.

:laughing:

LOL.Got me on that one Mike. I actually went back to the first post to see who started the thread. And that was maybe 30 seconds after I clicked on it after seeing that it was you that started it. Sheesh, and they say that the mind is the second thing that goes.....

Mike Phillips
03-12-2010, 04:00 PM
LOL.Got me on that one Mike. I actually went back to the first post to see who started the thread. And that was maybe 30 seconds after I clicked on it after seeing that it was you that started it. Sheesh, and they say that the mind is the second thing that goes.....

Thanks for the good, rib-breaking laugh...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jpegs13
03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
looked like you could use a little levity today. glad my CRS could help. (can't remember stuff)

BobbyG
03-12-2010, 06:53 PM

You and I share the same sense of humor!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I always wanted to press "that" button!!

BobbyG
03-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Sheesh, and they say that the mind is the second thing that goes.....

If that's the second, what's the first?? :D :D :D

ScottB
03-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Did someone send a complaint on Mike Phillips tonight ??? Who is this guy, please tell ! (ok ok moderator humor)

rohnramirez
03-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Is this the reason why there are forum members with "blocked" under their names? Just out of curiosity, cause i remember seeing around 2 people with red tags under the posters name.

Mike Phillips
05-03-2010, 07:58 AM
***Bump***

Just a reminder that if you see a problem on the forum, simply click on the "Report Post" button as shown above.

Thank you.

:dblthumb2:

BimmerFerret
05-03-2010, 08:46 AM
^

I'm reporting this post. I'm offended!!! ;)

Mike Phillips
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Bump

Remember, if you see a problem on the forum, Simply "Report" the problem and stay out of the fray.

See the picture in the first post of this thread if your unsure how to "Report" a problem.

Our goal is to maintain a family friendly discussion forum.

Thank you!

:xyxthumbs:

Scott DeBrun
10-12-2010, 07:21 PM
I think it's important for everyone to remember, to use a golfing term, there are professionals and duffers on this forum and it's important to remain respectful of one another.

ScottB
10-13-2010, 06:47 PM
momma always said "if you cannot say something nice, keep your lips closed !! " ...