PDA

View Full Version : Adams Joke

former86camaro
10-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Is it me or is there anyone else anti-adamas re-labeled nothing new polish/wax. They were the same way at other board’s months ago now recently everyone sings the praise of this re-label. Is their marketing working or are those so desperate to have the new thing.

sparkie
10-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Is it me or is there anyone else anti-adamas re-labeled nothing new polish/wax. They were the same way at other board’s months ago now recently everyone sings the praise of this re-label. Is their marketing working or are those so desperate to have the new thing.

I didn't know that! So who makes Adam's Detail Spray?

The last time I order from them, something like March and after 3 phone calls, I got my stuff in June. Still waiting on a brush. One thing about AG, your stuff is here in 3-4 days, and it's right!

Al-53
10-17-2006, 05:32 PM
I have read that Adam's products are re-labeled Chemical Guys products....and CG has been releasing new products..so Adams may be using the new stuff now...

But this is just hear say...I do not know for sure...

Al

joe.p
10-17-2006, 05:56 PM
I didn't know that! So who makes Adam's Detail Spray?

The last time I order from them, something like March and after 3 phone calls, I got my stuff in June. Still waiting on a brush. One thing about AG, your stuff is here in 3-4 days, and it's right!
I'm still waiting for a reply to the email i sent Adams 6 months ago HAHA,

anyways nice to see you Big AL:cheers:

ScottB
10-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Private labeling is a fact and exists. It does not happen with any of the PBMA lines (Wolfgang, Dp, Pinnacle). Since this post could go in a very bad direction, and clearly not something that we want, we are going to lock this one down. Use what you want and like, and use it often.