PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Wheel Cleaning with ARO and PBWS.

Kris R
03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I cleaned my spare and took lots of pics. I posted it to my detailing site. I used Amazing Roll off (excellent) and sealed the wheel with PB wheel Sealant.

Comments welcome!

Polished Works » Wheel Care (http://polishedworks.com/category/wheel-care/)

:dblthumb2:

Kris R
03-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Anyone?

bill walsh
03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
wow great job on tire&rim write up too

Shane731
03-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Much better! :xyxthumbs:

Kris R
03-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks! I did a big Red F150 Pickup today that I will post up tomorrow.....

rwright
03-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Wow! Another product added to the list for Detail Fest! I can't believe how the ARO performed! I have the PB wheel sealant but haven't used it yet. It's going up against DP Wheel Glaze when I have the chance to remove and clean up my wheels. Great write up too.

It's the little details such as the spare tire that set you apart from competition. :props:

2kredbb6
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
:dblthumb2:Bravo!!:dblthumb2:

That right there is a difference between a Car Wash and a Detail!
Feel free to use that for the business, I'll use it for mine..

Lasthope05
03-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Good job on the wheels. Next time you need to actually post the pictures and writeup in the thread and not just a link. It is against the rules to self promote a link to youself like that.

Kris R
03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Good job on the wheels. Next time you need to actually post the pictures and writeup in the thread and not just a link. It is against the rules to self promote a link to youself like that.

no problem. Ill have to figure out a way to copy and paste my writeup with pics to the forum.

The jeep happens to be my personal vehicle. I call it my test vehicle because it takes a LOT more abuse than any vehicle that will come to me for a detail. That spare was aggravating me with how dirty it was so I decided to put ARO to the test.

RWRIGHT just a quick note, I did a truck today that had caked on asphalt or tar splatter. I scrubbed and scrubbed with the ARO and it didnt really come off. I put some Megs APC+ full strength on a MF cloth and rubbed in onto the splatter and then used clay to get it completely off.