PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Megs Products

Jenn1270
03-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Has anyone seen many of the 2010 Megs products at any local retailers? I found the GC Carnuba plus paste at the Autozone today, but have looked for the ultimate protectant and haven't found it.

termigator
03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Have you tried the local Walmart? According to a thread over at the Megs. forum, Walmart has some of the new stuff for $4 each. I do remember some new Megs. stuff for $4 the last time I was at Walmart a few days ago. Can't remember exactly what they were though.

VISITOR
03-09-2010, 12:18 AM
some of the new stuff is still making it's way on the shelves, check between both walmart and pepboys...

agpatel
03-09-2010, 01:24 AM
I have seen all the new stuff at Advance and most all of it at wal-mart, pep-boys and autozone.

Mister B
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Around here Advance has a lot of the new Meguiar's products. I picked up the new Ultimate Wash and Wax about 7 weeks ago.

rwright
03-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Like everyone else said: AutoZone, Walmart, Advance Auto, or PepBoys. AutoGeek actually has a lot of it in stock, so put together an order! The Ultimate Protectant is nice, I would apply it with a MF applicator pad and work it in, buff with a MF towel (finishes great and is non-greasy). The UW&W is great too! Keep your receipt if you want the $5 rebate on the UW&W, I didn't bother though.

gewb
03-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Has anyone seen many of the 2010 Megs products at any local retailers? I found the GC Carnuba plus paste at the Autozone today, but have looked for the ultimate protectant and haven't found it.

Found a few things.

Bought and tried the Ultimate Protectant in late January (purchased locally from Advance Auto Parts).

Regards,
GEWB

Jenn1270
03-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Like everyone else said: AutoZone, Walmart, Advance Auto, or PepBoys. AutoGeek actually has a lot of it in stock, so put together an order! The Ultimate Protectant is nice, I would apply it with a MF applicator pad and work it in, buff with a MF towel (finishes great and is non-greasy). The UW&W is great too! Keep your receipt if you want the $5 rebate on the UW&W, I didn't bother though.

We do not have an Advance but it looks like they have it in stock. I have checked all the others and found UWW at Walmart and GC Carnuba + at AutoZone. PepBoys and ORiellys only had the old stuff including the OLD nxt wax

Wax Gorilla
04-16-2010, 05:34 AM
Here is a link to the brand new 2010 Meguiar's Rebate released today !

It's a great way to shop right here at Autogeek and save an additional $10 !!!

http://www.meguiars.com/downloads/UltmtCCMRebate2010_v3.pdf

ballfan4141
04-26-2010, 03:14 PM
chemical guys is being sold at autozone? it sucks when the non-commercial products are sold at stores like that.

Wax Gorilla
04-26-2010, 04:30 PM
The post says "GC" and he is refering to Megs in the Sentance So he is saying Megs, GOLD CLASS. Not "CG" which is Chemical Guys.