PDA

View Full Version : The New DP Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner--Questions

Pages : [1] 2

Bill D
04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Interesting product for sure.

Like many other glass cleaners, results are best when used in the shade/indoors. You folks in FL know how hot a car can get justing sitting outside for a few minutes. Should we also use this new product in the shade/indoors or is it OK outside too?

Also, I tend to use surgical huck towels for cleaning glass. Will this product perform well with them or do you recommend MF most?

Bill D
04-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Can anyone at Autogeek test this stuff outside in the sun as mentioned above and report? Thanks.

Meghan
04-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Can anyone at Autogeek test this stuff outside in the sun as mentioned above and report? Thanks.
Bill I will get you a report asap!

Meghan
04-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I grabbed a glass towel and some DP Krystal Vision and I ran outside and went to town on my windows. (Just FYI it is currently sunny and 80 degrees!) Did my front windshield and one side window, and no problems, no streaking, and window looks great. So you answer is yes you can use in the sun, I am sure cleaning a window in the shade would be easier but I did not see any problems with using it in the sun. Of course I can send Matt out there to do all my windows (they need it anyway) just to make sure, but test says YES! Hope this helps you out. :D

Bill D
04-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Meghan,

Way to go! :D Much appreciated,thanks!

DS Detailer
04-06-2006, 11:51 AM
I grabbed a glass towel and some DP Krystal Vision and I ran outside and went to town on my windows. (Just FYI it is currently sunny and 80 degrees!) Did my front windshield and one side window, and no problems, no streaking, and window looks great. So you answer is yes you can use in the sun, I am sure cleaning a window in the shade would be easier but I did not see any problems with using it in the sun. Of course I can send Matt out there to do all my windows (they need it anyway) just to make sure, but test says YES! Hope this helps you out. :D

That's service.

this is why I love autogeek.

Hmmm now let me try something...

So, I'm buying a Charger. And I need like... 3400 dollars.... :D

Kidding. Unless wants to pack something real special in my next order.

Bill D
04-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Indeed, that is service!

Just ordered it.

I'm looking forward to sharing my report with all of you next. One thing I can't stand is stubborn streaks on an otherwise perfectly detailed car. This stuff sounds promising!

Meghan
04-06-2006, 11:58 AM
That's service.

this is why I love autogeek.

Hmmm now let me try something...

So, I'm buying a Charger. And I need like... 3400 dollars.... :D

Kidding. Unless wants to pack something real special in my next order.
Alright you are pushing the customer service envelope now!!:D
DS Detailer, doesn't take much to run outside for a min. and try something out but a run to the bank is another story!! If I get arrested for armed robbery trying to get you Charger money, I can't come to work to serve your every customer service need!! ;)
So you buy the charger, send me some flowers and we will call it even!!! :eek:
Got to love Customer Service with a sense of humor, you wont get that just anywhere! :cool:

DS Detailer
04-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Alright you are pushing the customer service envelope now!!:D
DS Detailer, doesn't take much to run outside for a min. and try something out but a run to the bank is another story!! If I get arrested for armed robbery trying to get you Charger money, I can't come to work to serve your every customer service need!! ;)
So you buy the charger, send me some flowers and we will call it even!!! :eek:
Got to love Customer Service with a sense of humor, you wont get that just anywhere! :cool:

How about, I buy the charger, make it look real pretty... Take some pictures of me modeling a speedo on it, and e-mail them to you? I think that would be quite rewarding for us both. You see the results of the superior products you use, I get a clean car... and I'm just a lovely pale northern 22 year old man.

Bill D
04-06-2006, 12:03 PM

That is so incredibly true! My hat's off to you folks when even doing a little extra thing really can mean a lot!

Meghan
04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
How about, I buy the charger, make it look real pretty... Take some pictures of me modeling a speedo on it, and e-mail them to you? I think that would be quite rewarding for us both. You see the results of the superior products you use, I get a clean car... and I'm just a lovely pale northern 22 year old man.
If you send photos of you in a speedo in front of the nicely detailed charger, you might be running the risk of seeing it on the Web Site!!:eek: I am crazy like that!! Just make sure you include what products you used! :p And whats wrong with "lovely pale" it is a nice springtime color!:D

Matt
04-06-2006, 12:16 PM
LOL! you guys are crazy.

LynchMOB
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Meghan might need to Photoshop a speedo picture. :eek:

DS Detailer
04-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Update:

I'm test driving the Charger in an hour.

An hour after that... I'm sampling speedo's, Stay tuned.

Meghan
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Update:

I'm test driving the Charger in an hour.

An hour after that... I'm sampling speedo's, Stay tuned.
For photo purposes only... try to match the speedo to the car, please!:eek: