PDA

View Full Version : The New DP Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner--Questions

Pages : 1 [2]

DS Detailer
04-06-2006, 01:38 PM
G-String.... thats what i'm thinking now.

Or something like this... but with my picture.

http://myspace-379.vo.llnwd.net/00630/97/35/630115379_l.gif

joe.p
04-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Update:

I'm test driving the Charger in an hour.

An hour after that... I'm sampling speedo's, Stay tuned.
DS is that you holding the Balloon. I think i may have seen you at AutoZone:p

Meghan
04-06-2006, 04:31 PM
DS is that you holding the Balloon. I think i may have seen you at AutoZone:p
Now Joe that wasnt nice, well it was funny but not nice :D :D :D
I have to say I just love you guys, nice group, funny, little silly at times, but all in all...nice guys ohh and a few girls! By the way where are the girls I need some help over here with the speedo talk, can I get some help? :confused: :( Tell this man board shorts are "in". I can send you an official pair of Autogeek board shorts (if we had such a thing)!!:p :rolleyes: Heck I think our hats would cover more than the speedo will....

joe.p
04-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Now Joe that wasnt nice, well it was funny but not nice :D :D :D
I have to say I just love you guys, nice group, funny, little silly at times, but all in all...nice guys ohh and a few girls! By the way where are the girls I need some help over here with the speedo talk, can I get some help? :confused: :( Tell this man board shorts are "in". I can send you an official pair of Autogeek board shorts (if we had such a thing)!!:p :rolleyes: Heck I think our hats would cover more than the speedo will....
"Your right" He is a fellow chicagoian but ,I can't back him on the speedo
thing. How about a nice Armani Suit with a italian silk tie standing next to a Bently in DownTown Chicago.DS your representing us for all the ladies out their Keep the speedo under the Suit ;)

ScottB
04-06-2006, 06:52 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-023.gif

BlkTac05
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
First things first........Guy's with hairy backs don't look good in Speedos! (lol) So needless to say, I won't be sending Meghan any pics!

I just placed an order for some Krystal Vision & a new White AG Hat! Gotta love new stuff!

Neothin
04-06-2006, 10:37 PM
I recently (last week) did a complete reworking of all the glass on the tC. The exterior received an application of the DP glass restorer product. I used a white polishing pad on the PC @ speed 3. Even though I washed the windows off during the foam gun wash 15 minutes before, the pad turned a light shade of grey from all the gunk left on the glass. The glass restorer certainly did its job! Next up was DP's new krystal vision cleaner. I applied via a cobra ww glass towel and it quickly removed the restorers residue and left a sparkling clear window. Afterwards I took the glass cleaner to the inside of the windows and everything was great! awesome products :-D

Driven Auto Detail
04-07-2006, 10:46 AM
I just posted this review in the DP forum.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249