PDA

View Full Version : Dp Maxwax, got in mail today, wrong instructions.

ryandamartini
10-16-2006, 05:48 PM
It seems the powers that be have put wheel glaze instructions on my maxwax ;) Just thought I would give AG a heads up on this.

dengood1
10-16-2006, 07:15 PM
It seems the powers that be have put wheel glaze instructions on my maxwax ;) Just thought I would give AG a heads up on this.
Are you sure you didn't receive the wheel glaze by accident? Tubs look the same.....MAX WAX is yellow in color, wheel glaze is purple and a "pudding" like consitency. Let us know how the wheel glaze looks on your vehicle:D:righton:....just kidding, of course. Check the contents!

abrcrombe
10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Mine didn't even come with instructions!

ryandamartini
10-16-2006, 08:24 PM
yes its the maxwax! it is yellow, and it does have the wheel glaze instructions... lol

dengood1
10-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey, maybe we'll see a "scratch and dent" sale? Or a "mislabeled" sale??:D

aceshigh73
10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
well, even the Wheel Glaze instructions aren't clear... so dont follow those either....

ryandamartini
10-16-2006, 09:32 PM
well, even the Wheel Glaze instructions aren't clear... so dont follow those either....

I know. I was just posting this to alert the powers to be. If any brand new folks came in here and ordered Maxwax based on our recommendations, and didnt do it right because of the wrong directions, results would not be expected.

I just wanted to alert this for new people buying products.

wytstang
10-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey, maybe we'll see a "scratch and dent" sale? Or a "mislabeled" sale??:D
I was thinking the same thing :cheers:

Meghan
10-17-2006, 06:42 AM
I know. I was just posting this to alert the powers to be. If any brand new folks came in here and ordered Maxwax based on our recommendations, and didnt do it right because of the wrong directions, results would not be expected.

I just wanted to alert this for new people buying products.
Ryan it appears that a couple of jars did get a wrong "backside" label, problem was located thanks to you, and corrected.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, maybe you will get that lunch after all!!;)

ryandamartini
10-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Ryan it appears that a couple of jars did get a wrong "backside" label, problem was located thanks to you, and corrected.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, maybe you will get that lunch after all!!;)
Np, glad it helped. :)

Cheers,

Ryan

edit: yay lunch :D

joe.p
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
C'mon throw some wheelglaze in the mix esp if there mislabeled..I have friend who owns a jar of the glaze it smells like grapes.. he loves to the stuff..

My wheels are a PITA or i would have flipped a looong time ago for it..for those who haven't had a chance to try the wheelglaxe you should..it will save you a major headache when you clean the wheels..

ok it was maxwax mislabled..still give the wheelglaze a shot you'll love it..