PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or.....

Jenn1270
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
do you love to see a car go from and unwashed mess to a nice shiny glossy dream?

It is amazing that even when you don't have alot of time a quick run through the touchless washer and some DP waterless wash will make a car look tons better.

Can't wait to saturday to do a REAL ONR and wax....

rwright
03-03-2010, 11:42 PM
do you love to see a car go from and unwashed mess to a nice shiny glossy dream?

It is amazing that even when you don't have alot of time a quick run through the touchless washer and some DP waterless wash will make a car look tons better.

Can't wait to saturday to do a REAL ONR and wax....

I'm with you on this one! My wife doesn't understand my passion. Well, most people don't understand my passion! That's why I feel so at home here!!!

JohnHenry
03-04-2010, 05:49 AM

It runs better too! It's a proven fact.... no...... really. LOL!

I agree, Jenn. A clean car is good for the soul.

2010V8Colorado
03-04-2010, 06:03 AM
My wife, and most friends, think I'm nuts for detailing my new truck with 700 miles on it. When I saw the DISO in the sunlight, I freaked!!! Couldn't believe a new vehicle could have that many swirls on it. It looked great the day I picked it up from the dealer, but it was in the shade. She also questions my sanity because I won't drive it when they put salt on the roads which has been often since I got it. I will agree with her that I may be anal/addicted based on the number of orders I've place at AG since I got it. Now 5 and counting; averaging 1 order per week!!!

rohnramirez
03-04-2010, 06:57 AM
I love the transformation from the really beat up car with oxidized paint and dirty gummed-up glass, to a glimmery lustrous and brilliant finish. Yeah!

Meghan
03-04-2010, 07:55 AM
I love the transformation from the really beat up car with oxidized paint and dirty gummed-up glass, to a glimmery lustrous and brilliant finish. Yeah!
:iagree: