PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist problem

Pages : [1] 2

JohnnyC
03-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Is anyone else out there having a problem getting into their wishlist? Seems when i go into it the wishlist it states that i don't have one which i did and then when i go to start one it doesn't let me .It keeps saying that i don't have one.

rwright
03-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Same here. I logged in to re-create your problem and experienced the same. Maybe PM a moderator.

JohnnyC
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Im glad it's not just me i thought i was doing something wrong. Thanks

rwright
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
No problem :xyxthumbs:

JohnnyC
03-03-2010, 06:28 PM
No problem :xyxthumbs:
Just sent a message to Meghan hope i get an answer. I had a lot of stuff on that list , i hope it's not gone:cry:

rwright
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
So what's going on with the wishlist now? I had over $500 worth of stuff in there that I'm keeping track of for Detail Fest, now it's gone. This is the second time I have experienced this. Feed back please

JohnnyC
03-19-2010, 05:20 PM
So what's going on with the wishlist now? I had over $500 worth of stuff in there that I'm keeping track of for Detail Fest, now it's gone. This is the second time I have experienced this. Feed back please
It,s fixed that was a while back

Wax Gorilla
03-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Same here. The problem is that is where I keep the list for my next order. So now I have to go do inventory again and then reserch to find what I had saved. Kinda a big PITA ! Hope they get it fixed. It contained all the items I was picking up at DETAILFEST =(

JohnnyC
03-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Same here. The problem is that is where I keep the list for my next order. So now I have to go do inventory again and then reserch to find what I had saved. Kinda a big PITA ! Hope they get it fixed. It contained all the items I was picking up at DETAILFEST =(

Your wishlist is still there it's that they are having problems with it again. You need to pm meghan to let her know about it. If you try to add to it ,it will not let you, or if you try to start a new one that won't work either. :awman:

A4 1.8tqm
03-20-2010, 01:53 AM
For losing your shopping list between visits to AG, add Autogeek.net to the allowed list in internet options.

If your using windows go:
Control panel>Internet options>Privacy, then click the Sites button and type autogeekonline.net in the address of website field and choose Always allow.

Also, if your using Firefox (I do) you may tend run into little issues like this here and there. :xyxthumbs:

rwright
03-20-2010, 01:27 PM
It's not a constant problem between visits, it seems to happen randomly. Now the Wishlist option is not even available. Oh well.

JohnnyC
03-20-2010, 03:59 PM
It's not a constant problem between visits, it seems to happen randomly. Now the Wishlist option is not even available. Oh well.

Yes my wishlist option is gone also:cry:

Dubbin1
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
I not only lost my wish list but I also lost my shopping cart :mad:

JohnnyC
03-22-2010, 05:43 PM
I not only lost my wish list but I also lost my shopping cart :mad:

I know, I thought i would make the shopping cart my wishlist but with in a day that was gone too.

JohnnyC
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Good news and bad news,

Good news:The wishlist option is back:awesome:
Bad news:It still doesn't work:cry:

AG:help: