PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to AG!!

Pages : [1] 2

Brennan Beasley
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Well I have placed two orders in two weeks. Cant stay away from BOGO and other specials. Heres a little preview of the new aresenal. Ordered today and cant stay away from surfing the store. The ol' lady is going to kill me. Wheel Wax, ONR, 1Z Einszett Rubber Care Stick Gummi Pflege, The Guzzler Combo Kit ,32 oz. 303 Aerospace Protectant ,Pinnacle Signature Series II all ordered today thanks to Penny's help.. Heres a preview of what has arrived so far. Just thought I'd share my excitement!!

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt160/vipvegas2009/DSCN2553-1.jpg

rwright
03-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Awesome collection! You are tempting me to place an order but I'm trying to wait until Detail Fest!

Question-What's in the little Meg's bottles?

Shane731
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Nice! :xyxthumbs:

Did you order from ADS as well?

2010V8Colorado
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I think AG should have a meeting at the detail fest for AG addicts; no cures will be offered, just smiles!! I have placed 2 orders from AG and 1 from the Wolfgang site in 3 weeks; the 4th is due to be delivered on 3/3; I've already got the cart filling again and will send that order in a couple of days. Thank goodness the UPS truck delivers in my neighbor before my wife gets home from school!!!

Brennan Beasley
03-01-2010, 06:16 PM
2- m105, 2-205, paint reconditioning cream, leather cleaner and conditioner. Got a headlight reconditioning kit came with 105. Also cant wait to try the 2 mini fuzions I got from AG. Total of 3 orders 2 from Autogeek one from ADS. Still waiting on the rest I ordered today. Just wanted to show the whole new arsenal as it comes together.. Pics of my Turbo T/A to follow next sunny day..

LincolnZephyr2006
03-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Wait 2 years and see how much you accumulate in so little time.... You will be surprised. I will have to take a pic of my arsenal one day.

HighEndDetail
03-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Nice, I need to make an order soon.

Brennan Beasley
03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Wait 2 years and see how much you accumulate in so little time.... You will be surprised. I will have to take a pic of my arsenal one day.

Thats what Im worried about in 3 weeks I've gone nuts, and already have another shopping cart full waiting for $$$.

Im pretty new to the game, but I can say AG forum and store is first class gig.

LincolnZephyr2006
03-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Thats what Im worried about in 3 weeks I've gone nuts, and already have another shopping cart full waiting for $$$.

Good to hear! Anyways... you will love the Megs. Detailer line (or at least I do). All their chemicals smell great to me... esp the glass cleaner, last touch, and all purpose plus.

rwisejr
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM

LOL you have no idea. You don't want to see my basement or my garage. My wife gives me dirty looks every time she looks at My collection

rwright
03-01-2010, 07:55 PM
2- m105, 2-205, paint reconditioning cream, leather cleaner and conditioner. Got a headlight reconditioning kit came with 105. Also cant wait to try the 2 mini fuzions I got from AG. Total of 3 orders 2 from Autogeek one from ADS. Still waiting on the rest I ordered today. Just wanted to show the whole new arsenal as it comes together.. Pics of my Turbo T/A to follow next sunny day..

As in the rare 89' Turbo T/A? :wow::drool:

Shane731
03-01-2010, 08:07 PM
LOL you have no idea. You don't want to see my basement or my garage. My wife gives me dirty looks every time she looks at My collection

She's got to understand it's an addiction. I mean it's not like you can control yourself, right? :laughing::detailer:

Jenn1270
03-01-2010, 08:33 PM
She's got to understand it's an addiction. I mean it's not like you can control yourself, right? :laughing::detailer:

I got scolded by my husband who insists I can find the same quality stuff locally...NOT

trencher7
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM

Ha. I just started the addiction and my wife upon seeing my 3rd UPS AG box at the door looked at me and just said, "You have issues."

Shane731
03-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Ha. I just started the addiction and my wife upon seeing my 3rd UPS AG box at the door looked at me and just said, "You have issues."

Of course you do. But don't let that stop you! :buffing::cruisin: