PDA

View Full Version : Gots ta, gots ta, gots ta.. love the PC!

FLMike
04-05-2006, 03:04 PM
I received my PC, pads, etc yesterday...since I'd just washed my '97 MC with 52,000 miles on it..I thought what the hell, I'll see what this jimmy can do...I am unbelievably amazed at the job it did...my paint looks almost like the day I brought it home. I've drug my boot across the gas tank more than once at the end of a long days ride..and yes give me 30-45 minutes with Finesse-it and I can make it almost dissappear...HA in 10 minutes I'd done the whole tank, both sides, and put a coat of wax on it to boot. (it's almost invisible) I have some stuff called Harley Glaze...I've tried using it before, but it was just too difficult to get an even appearance (if that makes sense)...I did the whole bike last night...it's gorgeous. Next amazing thing...the speedo has a piece of window tinting on it...well it's pretty scratched up, so I was planning on taking a razor blade to it...shazam, I won't need that razor blade...

Thanks I can't wait to hit the boat and jetski..

Matt
04-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Glad to hear you've seen the light. :D

Neothin
04-06-2006, 11:02 PM
you just wait until you find yourself bringing the PC into the shower stall and AIO'ing the whole thing.... or just wait until you get the cyclo carpet attachments!

ScottB
04-07-2006, 06:11 AM
you just wait until you find yourself bringing the PC into the shower stall and AIO'ing the whole thing.... or just wait until you get the cyclo carpet attachments!

I have used Klasse AIO on the kitchen counters and the tile in the shower. Probably not a good idea to do the shower floor ever again. The soap sat above the tile and I fell for a week. Of course I blamed the wife and her heavy use of Hair Conditioner. :D