PDA

View Full Version : Cleaner Polish and Cleaner wax

Demonicus666
10-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey guys I was wondering if I could use a cleaner polish such as S.S. Nathans Carnuba Cleaner Polish and then use Siminoiz Series 500 Paste Cleaner wax over that?? Well boht cleaners clean over each other? In to top it off with a LSP I was wondering if I could use Malm's Concentrated Nuba Wax?
Thanks.
Gabriel.

Padron
10-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi,

I am not familiar with any of those products, but it sounds like it will work to me. Do you like the Malms? I heard good things about it.

Thanks

Jdm
10-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Why would you use a cleaner wax after using a cleaner polish? The whole part of "cleaning" waxes and polishes are to get off old wax, light oxidization etc etc.. It would be a waste of time to do both.. just do the polish cleaning then a straight pure carnuba wax with no abrasives.

ScottB
10-18-2006, 05:48 AM
no need for a cleaning wax (AIO type product) after polishing. Move to a pure sealant or wax. Never tried Malms, but have been warned its not as wet looking as several AG offerings. I was talked out of it ....

sparkie
10-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I got some Malms polish and wax, to me it's about the same as Butter Wax. A little harder then butter wax to get off, not that bad. Last a little longer then butter wax.