PDA

View Full Version : M-F towels

skippy-jack
02-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Before using MF towels for the first time, I read that you should wash them first. I have polishing pad rejuvernator, but was wondering if the first wash should be water only?Feed back please

JonM
02-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Micro-Restore doesn’t just clean microfiber, it restores microfiber! (http://www.autogeek.net/mr32.html)

I use this...I love and swear by it

CharlesW
02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Before using MF towels for the first time, I read that you should wash them first. I have polishing pad rejuvernator, but was wondering if the first wash should be water only?Feed back please
The first wash is just like any other wash for me. IMO, the main purpose of the first wash is to remove anything in the towels from manufacturing, shipping and handling.

I also happen to use Micro-Restore, but I never had any problems when I was using my wife's laundry detergent.
I think the main thing is to avoid bleach or fabric softeners.
FWIW, I also dry them in the dryer and haven't seen any problems from that, either.
Some of my MF towels are 5+ years old.

skippy-jack
02-26-2010, 01:44 PM
I havn't got the micro rejuv yet but the pad rejuv is suppose to work as well with MF correct?

skippy-jack
02-26-2010, 02:08 PM
OOps! washed MF pad app. and threads came out nothing left but foam and mf. No soap just water. Dang now have to place another order!