PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Maintenance Schedule

CEE DOG
02-21-2010, 10:13 AM
For those of you who don't already do it a schedule can be very helpful. Using MS excel you can put together something like this (see below)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Maintenance.JPG

Finemess
02-21-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow, very colorful and detailed. I jot it down on a freebie calendar that hangs in the garage.

alowe
02-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Can you post the file please?

DARK HORSE
02-21-2010, 11:05 AM
For those of you who don't already do it a schedule can be very helpful. Using MS excel you can put together something like this (see below)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Maintenance.JPG

WOW Corey, I think you need to attend a meeting dog :D :joking: Dang that thing is very detailed. (But I wouldn't expect anything less from you). As always GREAT work! :applause::applause:

MikeyC
02-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Wow! You are HIGHLY organized.

Personally, I'm a big fan of "you do it when it needs to be done." If the paint is rough then I clay. If the interior is dirty then I vacuum. Doing things on a schedule can sometimes lead to overkill and wasted effort. Just the way I do things of course neither way of doing it is wrong.

CEE DOG
02-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Can you post the file please? I don't think you can post .xls files but If you can let me know and I'd be happy to share.

WOW Corey, I think you need to attend a meeting dog :D :joking: Dang that thing is very detailed. (But I wouldn't expect anything less from you). As always GREAT work! :applause::applause:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thank you for your kind words Tad!

Wow! You are HIGHLY organized.

Personally, I'm a big fan of "you do it when it needs to be done." If the paint is rough then I clay. If the interior is dirty then I vacuum. Doing things on a schedule can sometimes lead to overkill and wasted effort. Just the way I do things of course neither way of doing it is wrong.

:dblthumb2: I certainly don't always follow the schedule. Sometimes there is reason not to. Doesn't need it. Too busy with work, etc.

A4 1.8tqm
02-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow very organized! If only I could follow such a schedule, one that encompassed all of the projects I always have going on.

I certainly don't always follow the schedule. Sometimes there is reason not to. Doesn't need it. Too busy with work, etc.

That's what i was thinking, if it isn't needed it check it off as done :P