PDA

View Full Version : DP Max Wax

sullysdetailing
02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
DP Max Wax is truly a hidden gem. For the price it is unbelievable. I absolutely love this wax. I have used it on many colors and it truly looks good on pretty much anything you use it on. It is easy to apply, go on like butter. It is also very easy to take it off. i have use this product both in a garage and out in the sun and it applies and removes itself the same way.

I have had it on my truck for about 1.5 months now and it is still going strong in the South Florida heat.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/hockey2k28/Sullys%20Detailing/DSC_0723.jpg

R/TED
02-20-2010, 08:36 PM
I too have found this to be a hidden gem. Very nice wax, WOWO, good durability, excellant gloss. I would call this wax a poor man's Souveran. Both wax's smell almost the same, same color, alot of similarities, hmmmm. Am i the only one who has this opinion?

superwhite
02-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I like it so much I bought two jars!

Rsurfer
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Max wax really pops the metallic paint.

ScottB
02-21-2010, 10:51 AM
I gotta admit ... its often missed but a great wax. Reminds me of the old days and Pinnacle Paste Glaz. Just simply great paste waxes at darn great value that did what they offered and never broke the bank.