PDA

View Full Version : Detail City Special Announcement!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
02-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Max would like to announce the departure of Dwayne McPeeks from Autogeek.net! He is pursuing his passion by returning to the helm at Detail City. Dwayne is the former owner of Detail City and more recently Autogeek.net's wholesale manager.

Dwayne founded Detail City and he was a one of our long-time distributors before joining Autogeek three years ago. Recently, DetailCity.org became available and, with Max's help, Dwayne has resumed his role as owner and operator of the Detail City forum. This is a wonderful opportunity for Dwayne and a positive step in our long relationship with Detail City. Dwayne has Max's personal support as he makes this transition, though we'll all miss having Dwayne here at Autogeek!

Dwayne has been a great asset at Autogeek and we'll miss his contributions. At the same time, we understand what a tremendous opportunity it is to return to the company he founded. Everyone at Autogeek offers him our full support and best wishes for success on this new venture.

You can reach Dwayne at DetailCity.org. Stop by and say hello!

bill walsh
02-18-2010, 12:44 PM
good luck Dwayne with your new venture

Dwayne
02-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I just want to thank Max and everyone at Autogeek.net/ Palm Beach Motoring Accessories for all of the great opportunities and good times. I already miss everyone and the good news is that I'm always just a phone call or a few clicks away. Just like my signature says, once an Autogeek, always an Autogeek. You guys are THE BEST.

I also want to thank all of the AGO forum members for the kind words here on the forum, via and email and on the phone. It was always a pleasure speaking with you and you made my days fun and exciting talking about my passion, car care.

As I look forward to taking on my new role as owner of Detail City, I will take the things that I learned at Autogeek to make Detail City the best that it can be and you guys will always have a friend on DC.

agpatel
02-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Good luck Dwayne. I'll prob see you around Detail City!

ummm, where can we send our resume? hehe

trhland
02-18-2010, 12:55 PM
good luck !!!!! :xyxthumbs: ive talked to you on the phone and have to say your a super nice guy.... thanks

tom

Shane731
02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Good luck and best wishes in your new venture! :dblthumb2:

Pats300zx
02-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Great news Dwayne. Good luck with everything. It's good to know that you won't be far away.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Best of luck to you in your new venture!:xyxthumbs:

Harleyguy
02-18-2010, 01:43 PM
:dblthumb2:Sorry to see you leave .Hope we get to see you at DF:dblthumb2:

Slava
02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Good luck.

ASPHALT ROCKET
02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Great to hear Dwayne, good luck at Detail City.

DLB
02-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Best wishes for your fresh start at Detail City Dwayne. Congratulations.

DLB

MikeyC
02-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Best of luck Dwayne! I don't think I've logged on to DC more than a handful of times since you sold it. Now that you're back at the helm I might have to drop by there more often.

mchess1
02-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Good Luck Dwayne, you will be missed

Meghan
02-18-2010, 02:35 PM
We all miss Dwayne too, he was a great asset here at AG and AGO. We wish him the best
and we are happy to know he is not far and still in crazy car care forum world with us.

Till the next blue Margarita....
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/709/medium/DandM.jpg