PDA

View Full Version : Finalizing a new name

anson89
02-17-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm in the process of building my website and I need a new name. It's currently called A.L. Professional Auto Detailing, which are my initials.

Here are some of my ideas:

Perflection Exclusive Auto Detailing
Upshift Distinctive Auto Detailing
Flawless Perfection Professional Auto Detailing

Let me know what you think! Ideas are welcomed :xyxthumbs:

cnfowler
02-17-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm in the process of building my website and I need a new name. It's currently called A.L. Professional Auto Detailing, which are my initials.

Here are some of my ideas:

Perflection Exclusive Auto Detailing
Upshift Distinctive Auto Detailing
Flawless Perfection Professional Auto Detailing

Let me know what you think! Ideas are welcomed :xyxthumbs:

Wow, they're all mouthfuls, including your current name. Any reason why you like a lllloooonnnnnngggggg name?

Shorter names are easier to say, but more importantly easier to remember. You want people to be able to remember your name so they can spread the word. Nothing worse than having a client trying to tell their friends about you and it ending up going something like -

"Who did your car?" "I lost the business card, but it was something like Perfection or Pro something something. I don't know. He's the guy that cleans cars."

Just something to think about.

Colin

cnfowler
02-17-2010, 11:00 PM
See how much better it flows when it is shortened, but it still gets your message across?

Perfection Auto Detailing
Distinctive Auto Detailing
Flawless Auto Detailing

Just my opinion.

I don't envy your position. Coming up with a name that you're going to build your business upon is tough. Its not like you can just change it anytime you want down the road. Very tough but put some time into it. Make sure its exactly what you want representing you and your business.

Colin

Mike Phillips
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Maybe scan through these two threads just for some suggestions...

How to choose a name for your detailing business (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/22283-how-choose-name-your-detailing-business.html)

Brand Yourself, Brand your Forum Nickname and Brand your Business Name (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/23241-brand-yourself-brand-your-forum-nickname-brand-your-business-name.html)

:)

WRAPT C5Z06
02-17-2010, 11:49 PM
None of those names flow, IMO. :) Shorten it up.

sullysdetailing
02-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Have to agree with everyone make the name shorter and simple

BobbyG
02-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Or,

Shinny's Auto Detailing
Crystal Auto Detailing

A job done right "the first time"