PDA

View Full Version : I love my PC

Jenn1270
02-13-2010, 06:09 PM
So I broke out the PC today. The snow was melting and the temp was 55 in the garage. I washed with RW&G and dried with waffle weave cobras. I used my new XMT 360 with a white pad and am horribly mad I forgot to take pics for befores. The body isn't so scratched or swirled, but the hood is. I have several different choices of polishes/compounds to play around with so I will see what works best. I promise to take pictures.

So I have 105/205, XMT 3,2,1 swirl removers, and UC/Swirl X. Which should I try first? Yes I know....why do I have 3 different groups of products for the same purpose? I am addicted to detailing.

Oh and no one told me what a work-out the PC is. I don't think I am going to need that gym membership after all.

cooksnj
02-13-2010, 11:18 PM
i love mine too. will never go back to hands.

rwright
02-13-2010, 11:33 PM
I can't wait to break out my PC XP! I have all 4 XMT products, just not the 360. Like you I plan to purchase the Megs 105/205 along with the Wolfgang combo.

Now from my understanding and I may be wrong, the XMT products stay wet a little longer than the M105/M205 products which should be useful for the learning phase. Can't wait to see your results!

-Richard

Jenn1270
02-14-2010, 11:51 AM
I can't wait to break out my PC XP! I have all 4 XMT products, just not the 360. Like you I plan to purchase the Megs 105/205 along with the Wolfgang combo.

Now from my understanding and I may be wrong, the XMT products stay wet a little longer than the M105/M205 products which should be useful for the learning phase. Can't wait to see your results!

-Richard

Since I already had the other stuff, I got the sample sizes of the 105/205 from ADS. Figured I would see if I liked it.

I also got the samples of the hyperdressing and window cleaner and I suspect it will take me forever to use them up.