PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang leather cleaner & conditioner combo

vegasdenali
02-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I have used maguires gold class spray cleaner/conditioner a few times but was considering trying the wolfgang combo Wolfgang Leather Care Combo, Wolfgang Leather Cleaner, Wolfgang Leather Conditioner (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-leather-combo.html)

For those of that have tried it, what is your opinion? Are the WG products easy to apply? My seats are black if that makes a difference

One thing about maguires that I don't care for is the squeaky finish it leaves? Is that true of WG, or all conditioners for that matter?

cooksnj
02-13-2010, 05:08 PM
i've used both of these. i didn't like wolfgang at first, cause it leaves a nice clean non-greasy finish. i was used to the megs. but i love it now that i know the diff. the cond. is really thick, i just wipe it on with a foam pad, let it sit and then buff it off with a micro. you'll like it when you get used to it.

08 300C
02-13-2010, 05:26 PM
:iagree: I love Wolfgang, Smells like my car is new again and I love the feel of recently cleaned and conditioned leather, I would give it a try if I were you, I used to use Lexol but WG is far better in my opinion.

It does squeak for a day or two.

sullysdetailing
02-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Love the Wolfgang Leather Twins. There great. Plus it make the car smell like leather