PDA

View Full Version : No Fusion Reviews?

Pages : [1] 2

Old Tiger
02-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I was pleased to see FUSION ON bogo SINCE i HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING BUYING SOME. i Was shocked that no one has posted a review on AG's product page. There were 29 reviews of 845! I have Dodo Purple Haze over BFWD. Is Fusion worth trying? I have a Charcoal Gray Expedition and a Xenon Blue XLR. All comments welcome.

Blake's Mobile Detailing
02-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I tried it for the first time today. It smells like fruit punch, goes on extremely easy an comes off even better. No time to let it sit and haze over. The finish was amazing. I tried it on a buddy's truck that was freshly polished. After trying it on his light purple tacoma I cant wait to try it on my f250. I think you will love it and it is a steal on bogo

Old Tiger
02-12-2010, 09:52 PM
I tried it for the first time today. It smells like fruit punch, goes on extremely easy an comes off even better. No time to let it sit and haze over. The finish was amazing. I tried it on a buddy's truck that was freshly polished. After trying it on his light purple tacoma I cant wait to try it on my f250. I think you will love it and it is a steal on bogo

Thanks! I will bite the bullet!

Matt S.
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
I guarantee you will love this wax. Ever since it came out, it's what I use a good 90% of the time.

Wax Gorilla
02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Fusion is Money Well Spent. Those little jars go a long way. Goes on very thin and gives a nice deep gloss. Wears like iron in the SUN. Good for 3 months plus. Don't be afraid to layer a few coats !

ScottB
02-14-2010, 09:55 AM
search : Fuzion vs. Fusion

Old Tiger
02-14-2010, 10:35 AM
search : Fuzion vs. Fusion
My bad! But there are no reviews on the product page. Compared to almost 30 for 845. It struck me as odd since Fuzion is one of the most discussed LSP's on the forums. What are your feelings about it vs other carnuba based waxes. I have dark metallic paints.

Old Tiger
02-14-2010, 10:42 AM
I guarantee you will love this wax. Ever since it came out, it's what I use a good 90% of the time.
Based on your expertise and your amazing Honda pics, I will buy it!

Old Tiger
02-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Fusion is Money Well Spent. Those little jars go a long way. Goes on very thin and gives a nice deep gloss. Wears like iron in the SUN. Good for 3 months plus. Don't be afraid to layer a few coats !
If you AND
Matt use it, this is now a no-brrainer.

MDetail
02-14-2010, 12:01 PM
http://www.schotography.com/photos/albums/uploads/Auto%20Detailing/Detail_RedGSR/normal_detail_one-r001.jpg

In lieu of a review I present results.

CEE DOG
02-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Send me a bit of that Fuzion and I'll review it:) kidding

I was going to buy some when I was thinking of adding a wax over my UPGP but I decided to just stick with my UPGP for now

mike matchlat
02-20-2010, 05:09 PM
I have been thinking of getting some fuzion . I have pinnacle paintwork cleanser . Should i use before i apply fuzion .Car is a silver corvette with good paint

Old Tiger
02-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I have been thinking of getting some fuzion . I have pinnacle paintwork cleanser . Should i use before i apply fuzion .Car is a silver corvette with good paint
Fuzion has no cleaning capability. Lotion cant correct paint. At a minumum I would use lotion.

mike matchlat
02-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the reply .I will use the lotion first .I just ordered fuzion on bogo .Wish i knew about free shipping over 75 I would of bought some more stuff

ScottB
02-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the reply .I will use the lotion first .I just ordered fuzion on bogo .Wish i knew about free shipping over 75 I would of bought some more stuff

I too love the Paintwork Lotion prior to any wax or sealant when not polishing by machine first. Its darn easy to use too and a fresh finish for next product.

We dont often know of the sales before posted, but keep an eye on this forum and the corvetteforum in the car care section. Also consider signing up for Newsletter and VIP offers and you will always be in tune. Your gonna love Fuzion !