PDA

View Full Version : microfiber spa towels...?

CacheHX
02-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Found these at a local auto parts store and bought them because they were extremely soft... have you ever seen them or used them? I dont think AG carries anything like this to my knowledge.

Kris R
02-11-2010, 11:59 PM
what are they made of? what blend and percentage?

ScottB
02-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Not to change subject, but have you felt/seen new bamboo towels in places like BedBathBeyond. They aint cheap, but sure feel soft and the cost is high. Maybe we will soon see them in car care.

CacheHX
02-12-2010, 09:26 AM
says they are microfiber

sorry for the poor explanation but the only way i can think to explain them is they are like a microfiber "fluff" rather than a microfiber "strand" or "thread" of regular ones. If that makes any sense haha...

obssest
02-12-2010, 01:23 PM
"spa" towels are what women use to wrap their hair in at "the spa". They are super absorbent microfiber like the ones the olympic swimmers use when they get out of the pool. I don't know what they do differently to them, but they feel "grabby" to me.

Funny you mention the bamboo towels. I just saw some yesterday at Walmart in the dishwashing/sponge section. They are silky soft, but who knows what they would be good for on a car???

CacheHX
02-14-2010, 11:52 AM
I got a chance to use these spa towels to clean off polish yesterday and well... they suck haha! they just dont GRAB the polish, they just move it around... I guess thats what I get for buying otc stuff

A4 1.8tqm
02-14-2010, 12:03 PM
I got a chance to use these spa towels to clean off polish yesterday and well... they suck haha! they just dont GRAB the polish, they just move it around... I guess thats what I get for buying otc stuff

LOL, I saw these the other day and passed 'em up. Try them for some other stuff now, trim dressing, dusting, blowing your nose, toilet paper... :joking: