PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari 430: Our Approach To Engine Detail

Anthony Orosco
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Some weeks ago we had a Porsche Cayman come into our shop and we had done a thorough engine detailing, painted parts plus added a clear glass cover and also some LED lights to show off the engine work. Well we just completed a similar job on a Ferrari 430 minus the engine painting.

It did receive a thorough detailing though plus a two tone lighting system in the rear engine bay instead of just white LEDs.

We have posted some pictures of this job in our blog.

Concours Etc. (http://concoursautosalon.com/wordpress/)

Thanks,
Anthony

LITUNDRA
02-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Looks awesome nice job!

Anthony Orosco
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Looks awesome nice job!

:props: Thank You

SRHTX
02-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Anthony,

I still want to watch you guys detail an engine on one of those vehicles. I'm sure you two detail engines on Porsche often at your shop. I just do not know when I will be making a run back up there to our ranch.

Anthony Orosco
02-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Anthony,

I still want to watch you guys detail an engine on one of those vehicles. I'm sure you two detail engines on Porsche often at your shop. I just do not know when I will be making a run back up there to our ranch.

Hey dude,

We detail a lot of Porsche engines.....matter fact we are doing one tomorrow....because of the engine location it needs a cleaning after a polish and should be wiped out every time it gets washed to prevent water spotting.

Let us know when you can make it out.

Anthony

SRHTX
02-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Yes sir. I just need to get about 10 vehicles out of my way before I can drive up there. Also, i need to find how much rain my family has had there at the ranch. Too much water means I can't cross the lil bride over the levey (sp). I would not drive the G35 I had over it. Nor will I drive my Mazda over it if has been raining up there in the hills.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/srhtx/Past%20Cars/DSC00047.jpg

Hey dude,

We detail a lot of Porsche engines.....matter fact we are doing one tomorrow....because of the engine location it needs a cleaning after a polish and should be wiped out every time it gets washed to prevent water spotting.

Let us know when you can make it out.

Anthony

Gary Sword
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Great job on the Cayman engine bay Anthony!

Anthony Orosco
02-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Great job on the Cayman engine bay Anthony!

Good day sir and thank you :props:

Anthony

AudiTTman
02-12-2010, 10:24 AM
that engine bay looked amazing! I also love the way the LED's really make the engines pop. Its just the right amount of flash for a both the Ferrari and Porsche. It truly adds a whole other dimension to the cars! excellent!!!