PDA

View Full Version : Receipt

anson89
02-08-2010, 01:59 AM
I'm a weekend warrior detailer and do all my work at home/garage. A client requested a receipt so he can show to his dealership. Can anyone send me a template or some sort?

Thanks!

Blake's Mobile Detailing
02-08-2010, 02:06 AM
I get my receipt from walmart by the business stuff. works pretty well. I ended up making a checklist that acts as a receipt for the customer recently.

Matt
02-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Do you have Microsoft Office Publisher?

If you do, they have a few receipt templates on there, you could look and see if any seem right for you.

(infact there are 35 different styles and layouts under 'Invoices')

Publications for print >> Business Forms >> Invoice

anson89
02-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Do you have Microsoft Office Publisher?

If you do, they have a few receipt templates on there, you could look and see if any seem right for you.

(infact there are 35 different styles and layouts under 'Invoices')

Publications for print >> Business Forms >> Invoice

I don't have it on my Mac. Any other ideas?

zinc02gt
02-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Like someone stated above, go to Wal Mart.

agpatel
02-08-2010, 12:17 PM
You can just search for online invoice templates. Many free ones out there, if you have office just go to new/templates and search online for templates.

here is a link to a excel template that may work for ya,
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4258340/Invoice%20that%20calculates%20total1.xls

Shane731
02-08-2010, 12:24 PM
I don't have it on my Mac. Any other ideas?

What version of Word do you have? I have Word 2004, version 11.3.5, and it has templates for invoices. And I have a Mac as well.

PaintPolisher
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm a weekend warrior detailer and do all my work at home/garage. A client requested a receipt so he can show to his dealership. Can anyone send me a template or some sort?

Thanks!

I would be glad to help you out. I have a couple of templates where you can insert your company information and logo if you have one.
If you or any other readers would like them just email me requesting receipts and invoices templates and I will reply with a couple of attachments and you can take your pick.
al@paintpolisher.com