PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced I've pissed Meghan off, somehow.

Pages : [1] 2

2003 GMC Denali
02-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I have said Hi to her on the Chat Line... and have asked her questions on certain Topics... and I don't even get so much as a Smilie in return.

I think AUTOGEEK's and this Site is great... and the selection of Products to choose from will NOT stop me from buying again. In fact, my latest Shopping Cart is up to $300.00

The on-line Advice is second to none. This Site is one I check Daily if not Hourly.

I have a feeling I'm being just tolerated. Have I done something wrong?

AeroCleanse
02-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm sure she's busy. I guess if you really want to find out, call AutoGeek and ask to talk to her.

O.C.Detailing
02-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Remember my friend, AGO is a really busy forum. Also, you're posting on the internet and can't see what the people you're talking to are doing or going through. It's EXTREMELY easy to mistake someone's posts or reactions to be negative since you can't see their face and such.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know I'm one of the people here people either like or don't. Not much I can do about it though. I speak my mind but try to stay objective when I do. My wife says I'm bull-headed, but that's just me. Anyway, I'm sure Meghan has just been busy.

CharlesW
02-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I have said Hi to her on the Chat Line... and have asked her questions on certain Topics... and I don't even get so much as a Smilie in return.

I think AUTOGEEK's and this Site is great... and the selection of Products to choose from will NOT stop me from buying again. In fact, my latest Shopping Cart is up to $300.00

The on-line Advice is second to none. This Site is one I check Daily if not Hourly.

I have a feeling I'm being just tolerated. Have I done something wrong?I certainly can't speak for Meghan, but when a woman ignores you, there is usually a reason. :D

The phone call seems like a good idea.
It's sometimes difficult to know just how to respond to a written communication.

Better yet, stop in at the AG office. :)

Meghan
02-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Honey what are you talking about, I love all of you. And as for the chat room I hardly ever check it so if you have a question for me please PM me so I will see it. You know I got lots of love for my fellow Canada guys! :kiss:

ScottB
02-07-2010, 12:26 PM
I think the issue revolves around the chat feature itself, most of us post a quick comment and take off for other areas and reviewing/commenting on posts. If you dont pop back, no real way of knowing someone has commented on you. PM's are often the best contact.

As for Meghan .... it takes alot to upset her balance. Lord knows Ive tried, but she's cooler and calmer than a cucumber. Focused and energetic and always on the move. The forum has become her baby and yet alot of other responsibilities fall upon her too. Theres always a smile and determination, so please dont take offense.

jpegs13
02-07-2010, 12:36 PM
She's mad at you because you didn't get me that Flex for Christmas. And she says she's never going to speak to you again until you send me one!:laughing:

CharlesW
02-07-2010, 12:42 PM
This is for you Meghan. :kiss:

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” Joseph Conrad

Harleyguy
02-07-2010, 01:29 PM
You need to bribe her with some cookies like i do LOL.Understand everyone at AG are all super friendly and go above and beyond the normal business.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
02-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Meghan is top notch and has always been willing to help me and anyone else I have spoken to... I am sure this is a mistake!

02blackout
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Hahahaha at this thread

CEE DOG
02-07-2010, 05:40 PM
she's mad at you because you didn't get me that flex for christmas. And she says she's never going to speak to you again until you send me one!:laughing:
lol

SATracker
02-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Meghan, you need to "milk" this thing. Let 'im worry & wonder. Then have a friend of yours suggest that the guy send you a gift card to your favorite restaurant...even flowers for Valentine's Day.

Kris R
02-08-2010, 04:24 PM
I've said it before, AG is like a second family. They are the most accommodating team I have ever encountered. I wish they did credit cards and car loans and grocery store cashiering and traffic directing and cell phone service, and were my left and right neighbors and ran for govt office and too much more to think of. The world would be perfect.

mixmaster209
02-08-2010, 04:43 PM
I'll vouch for Meghan's love for us Canadians, lol she always pm's me back lightning fast. Thanks Meghan! :)