PDA

View Full Version : What unheralded producct is your favorite?

Pages : [1] 2

Old Tiger
02-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I mean a product no one ever posts about. For me two products come to mind. The Hose Blocker and the MF gloves. The Hose Blocker eliminates the hose tire headache entirely. I am still finding uses for the MF gloves. They are hands down (pun intended ) the best for applying UV prootection (e.g., 303) to rubber weatherstripping, interior , etc. I spray the product directly on the glove and apply every where my fingerss can get. I also use them to apply sealants to wheels. I will use them when I detail my engines this spring. You can wash and re-use too. Your fingers are the best applicator with these gloves. Much better than WG foam finger pockets on BOGO IME.

christian900se
02-06-2010, 09:11 PM
For me, it is Pinnacle Signature Series II wax. Underrated, and although it is talked about once in a while, it seems like many don't use it.

loudog2
02-06-2010, 09:12 PM
supernatural and the Daytona speed brush

wytstang
02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
PB Trim Restorer, it seems to fly under the radar for some reason. I don't see it mentioned much and it flat out works and last.

Old Tiger
02-06-2010, 09:26 PM
supernatural and the Daytona speed brush
Ditto on the Speed Brush. I like Dodo Purple Haze cause both my vehicles are dark.

CEE DOG
02-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Good idea for a thread Tiger:xyxthumbs:

O.C.Detailing
02-06-2010, 10:11 PM
I don't really hear about it too often, but Optimum Poli-seal is the best AIO I've used.

Old Tiger
02-06-2010, 10:33 PM
PB Trim Restorer, it seems to fly under the radar for some reason. I don't see it mentioned much and it flat out works and last.

This is a very good product. I bought a quart about 2 weeks before it went on BOGO! Ultima makes a nice trim & tire dressing too.

Old Tiger
02-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Good idea for a thread Tiger:xyxthumbs:
So Dog, you gotta have at least one! BTW nice post on Flex.

ScottB
02-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Four Star UPP and Einszett Rubber Stick ...

CEE DOG
02-06-2010, 11:57 PM
So Dog, you gotta have at least one! BTW nice post on Flex.

I actually do have a big one. I rarely see it mentioned but I love my Ultima Paint Guard Plus. I think it's the price but if so people don't realize how many applications are in 1 bottle. I love the Ultima wash and paint prep plus as well.

I'm glad you saw the review, Thank you!

Shane731
02-07-2010, 12:04 AM
I think a lot of Meguiar's products don't get the credit they deserve. Most of Meguiar's products are reasonably priced, easy to use, and put a lot of expensive products to shame, or at least can stand toe to toe with some of the best of 'em. And if you don't understand something, they stand ready to explain it to you, which is more than I can say for a lot of companies out there, who boast that they are number one but won't back that up with proof. For the price you pay and the quality you get for that price, Meguiar's is hard to beat. Which is why I reach for Meguiar's products time and time again. :dblthumb2:

PAR Detailing
02-07-2010, 03:23 AM
Megs D151, it can really speed up time when doing a car that needs a little correction but not a ton and since it has a sealant in it you dont have to put anything on ontop of it if you dont want.

02blackout
02-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Megs D151, it can really speed up time when doing a car that needs a little correction but not a ton and since it has a sealant in it you dont have to put anything on ontop of it if you dont want.
Dude, your website is really messed up. I dont know how else to say it without sounding harsh.

As for my product,
The 1Z Gummi Stick!

PAR Detailing
02-07-2010, 03:50 AM
Dude, your website is really messed up. I dont know how else to say it without sounding harsh.

As for my product,
The 1Z Gummi Stick!

hahahahaha ya sorry its not at all finished... im still in the process of getting rid of the stuff from the template I used. Ya there is still some spanish thrown in there and pictures of business people. Ill be finishing it within the week, I just was anxious to try it out on the web to see what it was like.

Thats funny man I litterally laughed out loud