PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Detailers line bottles

Focus2069
02-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Ok, really stupid question.

But on the Megs detailer line spray bottles....where is the fill line?

on my other bottles it is in the skinny neck part, but the line varies by manufacturer.

TLMitchell
02-06-2010, 04:12 AM
Ok, really stupid question.

But on the Megs detailer line spray bottles....where is the fill line?

on my other bottles it is in the skinny neck part, but the line varies by manufacturer.

I haven't used all of 'em but on the Meg's Detailer bottles I have there's a 4:1 line and a 10:1 line. If you're going full strength I suppose it'd be moot.

TL

Shane731
02-06-2010, 04:48 AM
How to properly dilute Meguiar's Detailer Line products (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27028)

CharlesW
02-06-2010, 07:35 AM
It appears your question has been answered so here's a suggestion that works good for me.
Get a baby bottle with the ounce graduations on the bottle.
Measure both your product and the water while pouring it in the 32 oz. bottle.
I usually refill long before the spray bottle is completely empty and this makes it easy.

I also keep many of my concentrates in dispenser bottles like the ones Micro-Restore comes in. Measure and pour in a couple of ounces of product, add 20 oz. of water, 10:1 mix. Usually, I can refer to the ounce graduations on the bottle to measure the water.

Focus2069
02-06-2010, 10:30 AM
glad I asked.

On all my other bottles, the fill line is in the skinny neck part right below the sprayer head...the fill line on these bottles is before the neck. they do have the dilution ratios on the bottle, but the bottle doesnt specify where the fill line is.

thanks for that link to meguiars online, i should have checked there first.

DLB
02-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Although you have been answered, for the sake of any one else that looks at this I will say that a measuring cup in the garage is a very valuable tool. You can easily find the 32oz/16oz line or whatever you need and mark it. One of the best .99 cent purchases I have made.

DLB