PDA

View Full Version : That crazy Max....

Pages : [1] 2

DS Detailer
04-05-2006, 12:37 AM
I tell you what, I don't know Max, but when i get married... He is coming to the wedding, along with the whole auto geek crew. Seriously, greatest service ever... And the free gift? Pinnacle Poly-Clay... It's like we've been friends for ages! Max, where ever you are. You're my hero. Next time you give away free gifts tho... I'm gonna request Pinnacle Tire Gel... I've been dying to try it.

I'm just saying....

I love you Autogeek.net.

Oh, yeah... what did Max give you?

MasterShineBoy
04-05-2006, 12:46 AM
I'll find out next monday when I recieve my packages! I hate UPS Ground! I have seen molasis go up a hill faster than they deliever my packages! I am to young to have the patience needed for Ground!!!

DS Detailer
04-05-2006, 12:48 AM
I always pay extra. Getting a package is like Christmas... I'll order one thing at a time just to get more boxes.

P.S. If you get a wheel glaze... i'll trade you the clay for it.

GearHead_1
04-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Oh, yeah... what did Max give you?

Not a dang thing! You must have to spend more than $120. :rolleyes:

SVTContour
04-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Not a dang thing! You must have to spend more than $120. :rolleyes:

No, there was a 1 day sale last Friday in celebration of the 1000th member to join autogeekonline.net You had to enter the discount code, and you would receive a gift that was of equal or greater value than S&H.

GearHead_1
04-05-2006, 01:41 PM
ahhh.....

SVTContour
04-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Santa Max gave me DP Wheel Glaze. Thanks Max!...I can't wait to use it, it smells awesome--like grapes. :D

DS Detailer
04-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Santa Max gave me DP Wheel Glaze. Thanks Max!...I can't wait to use it, it smells awesome--like grapes. :D

I got Claybars... which I ordered 2 weeks ago, so now i have double, and I got Wolfgang Pad rejuvinator... Which I ordered the day before. I WANTED WHEEL GLAZE!

SVTContour
04-05-2006, 06:18 PM
I got Claybars... which I ordered 2 weeks ago, so now i have double, and I got Wolfgang Pad rejuvinator... Which I ordered the day before. I WANTED WHEEL GLAZE!

I already have about 2 and 1/4 bottles of Mothers clear coat wheel polish, but I'm going to keep and try out the DP wheel glaze. If it is even half as good as it is claimed to be it should definitely be a keeper and I could see my self buying more in the future.

Joshua312
04-05-2006, 06:26 PM
I got nothing here either

DS Detailer
04-05-2006, 06:36 PM
I already have about 2 and 1/4 bottles of Mothers clear coat wheel polish, but I'm going to keep and try out the DP wheel glaze. If it is even half as good as it is claimed to be it should definitely be a keeper and I could see my self buying more in the future.

That sounds like a horrible idea.

A real good idea would be to send me the Wheel glaze, and i'll give you some clay bars.

Just a thought.

SVTContour
04-05-2006, 06:45 PM
That sounds like a horrible idea.

A real good idea would be to send me the Wheel glaze, and i'll give you some clay bars.

Just a thought.

This is funny.....I feel like a kid trading baseball cards :cool: Anyways though, I already have a couple clay bars.

MasterShineBoy
04-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Well, I got Max's own wax, Max Wax!

BlkTac05
04-10-2006, 10:49 PM
A few months ago, I started a thread on another forum that I'm a member of, outlining the amazing customer service experience I was provided by Max,Meghan & the entire PBMA Team. ( thread was titled: "Too good to be true" ) To make a long story short, PBMA shipped me a PC 7424 that I never ordered. I called & spoke with meghan to let her know I received a "free PC" with my order & we quickly set up return shipping for the PC. Shortly there after, Meghan sent me an email to let me know that Max had given me a $100.00 gift certificate for any & all of the PBMA sites. I was blown away by that! When I called to place my order, Max even provided free shipping! When my order arrived, I opened the box to notice 2 free samples of WG products. That..........Is WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Far & away the most amazing customer service experience I've ever had.

Meghan
04-11-2006, 07:24 AM
A few months ago, I started a thread on another forum that I'm a member of, outlining the amazing customer service experience I was provided by Max,Meghan & the entire PBMA Team. ( thread was titled: "Too good to be true" ) To make a long story short, PBMA shipped me a PC 7424 that I never ordered. I called & spoke with meghan to let her know I received a "free PC" with my order & we quickly set up return shipping for the PC. Shortly there after, Meghan sent me an email to let me know that Max had given me a $100.00 gift certificate for any & all of the PBMA sites. I was blown away by that! When I called to place my order, Max even provided free shipping! When my order arrived, I opened the box to notice 2 free samples of WG products. That..........Is WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Far & away the most amazing customer service experience I've ever had.
Thank you! ;)