PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Feedback

Pages : [1] 2

Bob McKee
02-04-2010, 02:06 PM
I want to say thank you to everyone here for participating on the forum and giving us feedback. I spend time reading posts every day and I appreciate all your comments, both good and not so good. I take your feedback seriously and look for ways to implement your suggestions whenever possible. After all, you're the reason AutogeekOnline.net is a relaxed and informative place to discuss detailing. That's what we're here for!

We are working to implement some changes to improve your experience on the forum and at Autogeek:

If you prefer that your order be packed in paper rather than peanuts, please put a note in the comment box when you check out.

We typically use UPS as a our shipping method but if you have a preferred delivery service, type it into the comments box at checkout. Fedex, UPS, and US mail are our available options.

Regarding VIPs and BOGOs, VIPs change on Fridays and BOGOs change every other Friday. The time varies some but generally the pages are updated in the afternoon.

We have added more storage space to our email boxes to accommodates more of your PMs.

We have added towel sizes to the microfiber comparison chart and the website will be updated by the weekend.

If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know. Customer input has been the biggest force behind Autogeek's growth. We're always open to your ideas because they make us a better company. Keep them coming!

Enjoy the ride!

Max

jpegs13
02-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Max,
Not to blow smoke up your......... I for one am more than satisfied with AG. The enhancements and tweaks are great. It's rare to see an entire company dedicated to customer service. A nice change. Keep up the good work.
Oh, one more thing, my wife hates you, but I'm ok with that. I hate Nordstroms, so we're even.

Rydis
02-04-2010, 02:56 PM
i agree. I haven't been here long but im amazed at the employee participation and service you guys provide. :dblthumb2:

Meghan
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Max,
Not to blow smoke up your......... I for one am more than satisfied with AG. The enhancements and tweaks are great. It's rare to see an entire company dedicated to customer service. A nice change. Keep up the good work.
Oh, one more thing, my wife hates you, but I'm ok with that. I hate Nordstroms, so we're even.
I love it!!
Tell your wife we all say hi!

i agree. I haven't been here long but im amazed at the employee participation and service you guys provide. :dblthumb2:
If you can't tell, we all love our jobs! Working for Max is an absolute pleasure, he treats us like family!

Craig
02-04-2010, 03:06 PM
How does the BEST get better?:props:

Slava
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Max,
Thank you for this great place. AG is top notch in customer service and veriety of products is great so are all teh forum members who are more then happy to help one another.

Pats300zx
02-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Max,

This place is great. Keep up the good work. Your customer service is one of the best around and it shows.

Shane731
02-04-2010, 03:42 PM
To Max:

:urtheman::urtheman::urtheman:

SATracker
02-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Same here man, love the product & service. Trying to please everybody all the time can't happen and will kill a guy. I'll give you props!

DLB
02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Max -
Thanks for posting. I think that is great to hear things right from the top. I know you have plenty of other things to keep you busy with your business, but it is great to see you stop in and say hey.

Since you are no doubt aware of it, I will just mention something I have noticed. Jack Kruer posts pretty regularly at TID. It is nice to see that going on. Point made.

Thanks for keeping your great company up to high standards for us buyers.

Dalton Blevins

Piku
02-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Max -
Thanks for posting. I think that is great to hear things right from the top. I know you have plenty of other things to keep you busy with your business, but it is great to see you stop in and say hey.

Since you are no doubt aware of it, I will just mention something I have noticed. Jack Kruer posts pretty regularly at TID. It is nice to see that going on. Point made.

Thanks for keeping your great company up to high standards for us buyers.

Dalton Blevins

I was going to post pretty much the same thing. You beat me to it. :)

Max, I have wondered for a while why you don't post more. We hear a lot of amazing things about you from your staff. It will be nice to see your point of view on many different detailing related discussions in the forum. I don't know, sort of being more in touch with the members, more involved in the forum.

You have surrounded yourself with good people who provide excellent customer service. I appreciate having this forum to learn and share about our detailing passion.

Ben

agpatel
02-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Max and all other AG employees (and I mean everyone down to the shipping guys hehe) Thanks a lot of a great experience every time I order or have issues. The very few times I have had to call due to issues such as bottles breaking or anything it has always been dealt with fast and without any fuss or anything. Now Max, you say what you could do to help...and I may only be speaking for myself but maybe others will agree but you gotta stock sucking the money out my bank account! Haha....

LincolnZephyr2006
02-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Max,
Every order I have put in, you guys have far exceeded my expectations. I love the customer service here and the forum! The only thing I can hopefully look for into the future is more brands (which I am sure you will have). Oh, and Max Wax is my favorite wax!! Keep up the great work...

rwright
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
As you know, you have a tremendous staff and a great company. I personally like knowing that you are involved with the community. It's not often that everyone up the chain is involved and their presence known. As stated, I don't know how you can improve the company and the forum? Thanks for everything you stand for and provide to us. :xyxthumbs:

Richard

de2020
02-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Max,
You have created a great business, and I appreciate doing business with you. I feel that your business model is to let your customers needs decide the business direction. I feel you have listened well to your customers to meet their needs, and your continually efforts make improvements (your last email, detail fest, Mike Phillips, great customer service, etc.)
I'm an older guy who does not know anything about this stuff, but I really enjoy the people on the forum, their honesty, sincerity, and helpfulness. Sincerely, thank you from Oregon. -de