PDA

View Full Version : My new stuff!!

DOlmsted
02-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I just (tuesday) recieved my new equipment a PC7424xp and some polishes and pads for my detailing biz. still new have been doin it VERY part time for a couple years. this year I am going Legit.
To all at Autogeek I am sooo impressed at how quickly my order was shipped and recieved. !!!!!
I can't wait for this cold snowy weather to leave Ct. so I can get to detailing :hungry:

rzfaulknor
02-03-2010, 02:08 PM
yeah, i was impressed to, i ordered some supplies when they put them on sale and they arrived in no time.:xyxthumbs:

onexvi3tboi
02-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes, their shipping is amazing. I love their product, dolmsted you should post picture of your product so everyone can see!

BobbyG
02-03-2010, 07:56 PM
I have to agree with everyone here, AutoGeek is pretty amazing!

I've placed more orders for more products and accessories than I can list here. I'd list them all here but you guys would find a way to tell my wife.. :laughing: :laughing:

Over the past 5 or 6 weeks the big brown trucks been stopping once a week dropping off a box loaded with all sorts of great products.

I live just a shade north of you in Mass so I feel your pain, I need warm weather.......:hungry:

DOlmsted
02-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Bobby I went to college in Boston (Northeastern U) New england sux this time of year. I have some Marine Clients chompin at the bit to get their boats polished and waxed more snow on the way this weekend Damn it! nice to have a neighbor to the north

BobbyG
02-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Bobby I went to college in Boston (Northeastern U) New england sux this time of year. I have some Marine Clients chompin at the bit to get their boats polished and waxed more snow on the way this weekend Damn it! nice to have a neighbor to the north

Great to meet you! Yea, living around these parts this time of year can get you down. The sad part is those Southern boys really know how to rub it in. :D :D

Sometimes they'll post some photos of themselves out in the warm sunshine detailing their cars with big smiles on their face..... Make a guy feel bad...... :cry:

Haahahhaaaa!!