PDA

View Full Version : WG Detail Bag

agpatel
02-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Well, I just got the WG detail bag for my bday, feb 9th, and I must say it is pretty impressive the design of it. The floor of the main opening can be removed to get deeper, all kinds of pockets, velcro straps across the top edge, flat can be removed, and many more things i was just playing around with! Now only need to figure out what all to put into it, haha, as I have a Flex bag for my Flex 3403.

TLMitchell
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Well, I just got the WG detail bag for my bday, feb 9th, and I must say it is pretty impressive the design of it. The floor of the main opening can be removed to get deeper, all kinds of pockets, velcro straps across the top edge, flat can be removed, and many more things i was just playing around with! Now only need to figure out what all to put into it, haha, as I have a Flex bag for my Flex 3403.

I gotta quit reading your posts, you're costing me money. :D I believe it was you that pointed out in a few places the Flex bag being on sale on the Wolfgang site. A few days later the VIP post came with the Pinnicle/Wolfgang/Autogeek bags on sale. Sheesh.... I just can't refuse a good deal.

TL <----- all packed up with nowhere to go

jjkacz
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
I ordered two on the VIP sale. They work great!

TroyScherer
02-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I received the AG version for Christmas. I thought the coolest part was that the box of my new GG 3" mini polisher fit perfectly in the lower section. Which explained why it was a little heavy when I opened it. :dblthumb2:

agpatel
02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
hmm only issue i have now is that larger bottle dont fit because of the shallow main compartment. Oh well, still a great bag just use it without the top flap.

But it sure can hold alot, here is just what I put in it to see how much it hold. Also has 6 pads in the bottom section.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4258340/Product&#37;20Pics%20%28To%20Be%20Posted%29/DSC00011.JPG

Frank787
02-02-2010, 10:27 PM
I have the Griot's version of this bag and wanted to know if anyone else has had the same problem that I have had with it.

The dividing shelf seems to collapse when just the Porter Cable 7424XP is sitting on it after about 3 or 4 hours. I had originally thought that maybe the snaps were just weak. I have tried adding extra velcro but didn't have anything to stitch it into place so I used the adhesive version which helped alot but didn't fix the problem. I spoke with Griot's and they exchanged it saying nobody else was having the same problem but the new bag does the same thing.

Streetlife
02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
I have the Pinnacle detail bag and love it, i keep my PC 7424 in it. I keep my carpet and upholstery brushes, and 4 inch LC pads also in the provided compartment. The bottle pouches on the bag make transporting products a lot easier.:buffing:

Blake's Mobile Detailing
02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
It was VIP????? I never got the email... I have signed up twice so far with 2 different emails I believe.

2003 GMC Denali
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I have the Griot's version of this bag.

Where did you find this Bag ?

Frank787
02-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Where did you find this Bag ?

I had purchased it directly from Griot's.