PDA

View Full Version : Souveran vs Signature Series II?

Clutch34
01-31-2010, 02:19 AM
So Pinnacle Souveran paste wax is $95 and Pinnacle Signature Series II paste wax is $49.99 -- is there any difference between the two? I hear EVERYONE talk about Souveran, but no one ever brings up Series II wax... is there a significant difference? Does one out-shine the other? Orrrr am I thinking way too much into this..? lol
Feed back please

Blake's Mobile Detailing
01-31-2010, 02:34 AM
i will be trying the 2 this weekend when I get my products in

Clutch34
01-31-2010, 02:50 AM
Sweet! Looking forward to hearing your review on them.

Matt S.
01-31-2010, 03:27 AM
So Pinnacle Souveran paste wax is $95 and Pinnacle Signature Series II paste wax is $49.99 -- is there any difference between the two? I hear EVERYONE talk about Souveran, but no one ever brings up Series II wax... is there a significant difference? Does one out-shine the other? Orrrr am I thinking way too much into this..? lol
Feed back please

Souveran will tend to darken paint, while SS II will bring out more of the metallics. We generally recommend Souveran for non-metallic paints (red, black...even some guys with yellow cars love it), and SS II for metallics and lighter colors.

Clutch34
01-31-2010, 03:45 AM
Dangit... :awman: Got 3 cars in the family --- all black. lol I would LOVE to get Souveran paste wax, but I can't justify spending $100 for it... I hate all of you AGO members!! Yall talk about Souveran so much it's making me :drool: to buy it!!!! lol

How's the Souveran liquid wax? Does it live up to it's paste counter-part on dark cars?

trhland
01-31-2010, 04:55 AM
go for the souveran!! trust me . and the tub will last you a long time 30 applications at least.. amd the warm wet glow will blow you away .. its a pleasure to apply too!!!

jpegs13
01-31-2010, 05:29 AM
Does Fuzion darken lighter colors as well?

ScottB
01-31-2010, 07:59 AM
Does Fuzion darken lighter colors as well?

no ... its more like SSII in its design IMO, its bright and wetter looking.

SSII lasts longer than Souveran, but Souveran has a glow and depth on darks (black, yellow, reds) that has to be seen. Souveran is more of a pure show car wax too, and not as durable.

Clutch34
01-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Does the liquid Souveran have the same effect as the paste on dark colors?

Since it's BOGO this week, I'm tempted to order it..!

christian900se
01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
I believe that Signature Series II is very underrated, and performs at a much higher level than its price implies. I personally prefer Sig. Series over Souveran both in looks and performance on my solid black Saab, but in all honesty there was very little in terms of differences when you have a properly prepped car. Durability of Sig. Series is much better, but I would give Souveran the slight edge for ease of use.

ScottB
01-31-2010, 05:54 PM
Does the liquid Souveran have the same effect as the paste on dark colors?

Since it's BOGO this week, I'm tempted to order it..!

Liquid Soveran is a completely different formula then both other Pinnacle paste waxes. Its a steal at this price indeed !

Blake's Mobile Detailing
01-31-2010, 06:07 PM
OMG!!!! I just made an order..... now soveran liquid goes BOGO.... I need help with this addiction bad. I find myself checking the forum and bogo more and more each day.

Clutch34
01-31-2010, 07:16 PM
hahaha! I feel ya Bawiy! I REALLLLYYYY want to order the BOGO liquid Souveran, but I must hold back and put that towards my DA fund!! lol

AudiTTman
01-31-2010, 09:00 PM
I have a metallic black car and I use Sig Series II and its wonderful. Love the smell, look, and it will last you for many applications, even though the can says 25 uses. Since i have gold, purple, green, flakes in my paint, the SSII intensifies those colors and it and really creates a shimmer that will definitely make you proud.

I was recommended this wax a little over a year ago by Killrwheels and it has made quite a few people I know ask "what kind of wax do you use, that looks really nice"

onexvi3tboi
02-02-2010, 07:52 PM
I use the Souveran Wax by Pinnacle on my white car. I love it. If you look at my other post you'll see picture of my car with WG Sealant 3.0 and then Pinnacle Souveran Wax after.