PDA

View Full Version : Paintwork Cleanser or AIO

jbnery6465
01-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

Can someone please re-clarify if there are any differences between P21S Paintwork Cleanser and an ZAIO? When would I use one instead of the other?

I have Meg105/205 for correction and am looking at Zaino Z2/Z8 for LSP. I've been told that after M205, as long as the surface is washed and clean then I can go straight into my LSP.

Has anyone had any first hand experiencing both using and not using a cleanser/aio before LSP?

Say it's time to re-apply my LSP: after a wash (w/dawn and clay, etc) and if I only have minor minor swirls, will a cleanser/aio with a LC white cut enought or should I use M205 first?

CharlesW
01-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

Can someone please re-clarify if there are any differences between P21S Paintwork Cleanser and an ZAIO? When would I use one instead of the other?

I have Meg105/205 for correction and am looking at Zaino Z2/Z8 for LSP. I've been told that after M205, as long as the surface is washed and clean then I can go straight into my LSP.

Has anyone had any first hand experiencing both using and not using a cleanser/aio before LSP?

Say it's time to re-apply my LSP: after a wash (w/dawn and clay, etc) and if I only have minor minor swirls, will a cleanser/aio with a LC white cut enought or should I use M205 first?While I have no experience with ZAIO or Z2/Z8 if I were going to use Zaino as my LSP, I would use the ZAIO.
1. They are formulated to be compatible.
2. The Zaino guys can't blame your prep if for some reason the results are not what you want. :)

Misha
01-29-2010, 08:25 PM
me and my friend use p21s cleanser before applying black fire wet dimond selant and i can tell that makes the difference, it takes all oils left by polishing and looks great. need to pick this up when i gona do my car

christian900se
01-29-2010, 08:47 PM
If you are prepping for an LSP, I would recommend a paint cleanser. I use Lusso Revitalising Creme which dries out on the pad very quickly but is one of the best products of its kind right now.

An AIO is a nice option if you need to leave a layer of protection while cleaning the paint a bit, although it will not cleanse to the extent a dedicated product will.