PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Pinnacle MF Detailing Mitt

aceshigh73
10-10-2006, 09:43 PM

Bought one of these back in July. Never used, still sealed....

Make trade offers.... Doesnt matter what it is... I'll listen.... (Just not Turtle Wax.. lol!)

sparkie
10-10-2006, 10:26 PM
My old LC pads. Never mine, I will just give them to you.:D I'm going to order the ShMITT.

joe.p
10-10-2006, 11:18 PM
You can order the scmitt as i will keep my sheepskin mitts made by Euro..washing cars with sponge has always been a cardinal sin and i dont see any thing changing.. I have the E2K 6" pads and i'm very close to giving them up,as of right now nothing comes close to my LC 7".5" pads with a 6" Flex backing plate on my Makita rotory.I give two craps about the quick disconnect ststem as to lining up a velcro pad..

aceshigh73
10-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Already have LC Pads, and while the Edge Wave pads bundle is appealing (esp with the 15% off), I dont need another set! :-)

sparkie
10-11-2006, 07:58 AM
You can order the scmitt as i will keep my sheepskin mitts made by Euro..washing cars with sponge has always been a cardinal sin and i dont see any thing changing.. I have the E2K 6" pads and i'm very close to giving them up,as of right now nothing comes close to my LC 7".5" pads with a 6" Flex backing plate on my Makita rotory.I give two craps about the quick disconnect ststem as to lining up a velcro pad..

Joe I'm been looking at rotory buffers. I think I want one.

MikeyC
10-11-2006, 08:36 AM

Very interesting Joe. I'm curious about your statement because I have the same Edge pads and LOVE them, but I use a PC and not a rotary. First, I'm wondering why you didn't buy the larger Edge pads if you're using a rotary? Second, I'm wondering specifically what it is about the LC pads you like better?

Personally, I think the Edge quick-disconnect system has several advantages over velcro pads the most inconsequential thing being the quick changing of the pads itself.