PDA

View Full Version : Swissvax Products

Pages : [1] 2

intmdt8r
01-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Hi Meghan! I was wondering if Autogeek is going to start carrying Swissvax Products in the future as other detail supply shops do? I would like to purchase some of their brushes and some of their other products. I think this would be a great addition to the already extensive inventory arsonal of Autogeek. Thanks in advance. Greg!!!

Lasthope05
01-26-2010, 02:53 AM
Dont know if AG is going to carry them but Swissvax is the next line I'm going to try. I'm actually saving for the Swissvax Master Collection kit with Concorso($866.) It looks like a good entry kit into the line and I've been dying to try Concorso from all the reviews.

trhland
01-26-2010, 05:49 AM
i wouldnt waste to much money on the swissvax master kit .. its there wax that thereknown for .there shampoo sucks.the windolw cleaner is ok . tire cleaners ok but not great .i like optimums better.. soif anything just go for concorso . and save all thta other money for something elso trust me ...

ScottB
01-26-2010, 07:08 PM
I asked Capt Max about Swissol and Zymol several years back, and found out it was not on the radar. To many great nuba's already offered and it was a limited market. I believe when he did retail many moons ago he had Zymol and let them go.

One issue that was clear, they all had certain price points (like Michellin Tires) that you could not discount past, and we all know Max likes to toss discounts back at his clients.

Things change and time progresses, if its ever "right" to have them here I am sure they will be. I do know he consistently listens to us and forum.

sullysdetailing
01-26-2010, 07:32 PM
I would never pay that much for wax. To the untrained eye and most of use you will not be able to tell the difference between Souvran, Fuzion and Swissvax So why pay an arm and a leg when you don't have to.

Lasthope05
01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I would never pay that much for wax. To the untrained eye and most of use you will not be able to tell the difference between Souvran, Fuzion and Swissvax So why pay an arm and a leg when you don't have to.

The same reason why some people feel the need to buy Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and other high end cars. Some do it because they can, some like the prestige of owning one, some are collectors... ect.

Shane731
01-26-2010, 08:11 PM
I must admit, the Swissvax Crystal Rock intrigues me, but I think I am going to save up for Wolfgang Fuzion. $175 versus $1100? My choice should be obvious. I already have Pinnacle Souveran from the VIP special, so Fuzion is next on the list for me.

christian900se
01-26-2010, 08:17 PM

But to the user who can appreciate the subte differences, you can say that one is paying for the experience. Then, it is obviously up the individual as to whether it is worthwhile.

CEE DOG
01-26-2010, 08:33 PM
I would never spend 1100 on a wax but to each their own.

ASPHALT ROCKET
01-26-2010, 08:43 PM

Well it is obvious you do not have these waxes or you would know they outlast the waxes you have mentioned and make washing a vehicle that much easier. It just isn't about looks when it comes to a nuba, there are others factors to them. This would come from knowledge of products.

Gary Sword
01-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Swissvax does make some very find waxes. If they are worth the money some of them go for is definitely debatable.

Rsurfer
01-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Swissvax does make some very find waxes. If they are worth the money some of them go for is definitely debatable.Gary, you should get Vintage ($2,200) free re-fills for life. Imagine wax for life, for your beauitiful collection of cars.

DARK HORSE
01-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Gary, you should get Vintage ($2,200) free re-fills for life. Imagine wax for life, for your beauitiful collection of cars.

Definitely a very beautiful collection of cars indeed!!!!

christian900se
01-27-2010, 12:36 AM
You would have to wax and strip the car every week to get your moneys worth out of that refill deal haha. Plus, I have heard a few cases where Swissvax or Zymol have been stingy on getting refills out to customers.

Rsurfer
01-27-2010, 01:09 AM
You would have to wax and strip the car every week to get your moneys worth out of that refill deal haha. Plus, I have heard a few cases where Swissvax or Zymol have been stingy on getting refills out to customers.
Not if you had four cars. 22ozs. of Zymol vrs. 8oz. for most upscale waxes plus free refills for life, do the math.