PDA

View Full Version : DG105 vs. NXT 2.0

NA709
01-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi guys,

was going to use DuraGloss 105 as my final wax/sealant after i use Swirl X on the car.

Any of ya'lls personal preferences on either using DG105 or Meg's NXT 2.0???

Also, after reading around --i see that the DG105 has a cleaning ability in it?? Is it enough to take out the swirl x? Also, read somewhere on these forums that i should NOT use a round buffing motion to apply the DG105 but rather a back and forth motion. Any advice?

Thanks.

-N709

jjkacz
01-22-2010, 09:32 PM
I have had good success with Meg's NXT 2.0, especially in durability. I have had it last way over 6 months on a black car that is parked outside.

Lasthope05
01-22-2010, 10:06 PM
DG105 all way. Its easy on and easy off no matter if you apply it heavy or not. Also the cleaners are chemical cleaners not abrasives and they are so light you dont even know if they are there or not. It doesnt matter if you apply in circles or lines since it will not instill any scratches or marring. In terms of durability it will last way longer than nxt 2.0.

sparkie
01-22-2010, 10:23 PM
DG105 all way. Its easy on and easy off no matter if you apply it heavy or not. Also the cleaners are chemical cleaners not abrasives and they are so light you dont even know if they are there or not. It doesnt matter if you apply in circles or lines since it will not instill any scratches or marring. In terms of durability it will last way longer than nxt 2.0.
:iagree::dblthumb2:

dublifecrisis
01-22-2010, 11:27 PM
If it's a dark car and you desire a darkening effect to the sealant, go with NXT. If you want more cleaning ability, durability and a a crisper look (especially on light colored cars) go with the duragloss.