PDA

View Full Version : 2 part question about DP pad rejuvinator and wool pad.

Kris R
01-22-2010, 05:53 PM
I picked up 2 jars of pad rejuvinator from DP on my last order. Stuff works GREAT as far as cleaning pads.

I could have swore i saw somewhere that this works for re juvinating microfiber as well. So wash rinse and dry with this?

Also I washed a wool pad that came with my makita in this because it was shedding REAL bad, i dried it and it KEEPS shedding! any idea how to get all this fuzz off so i can acutally use it?? thanks

Kris R
01-22-2010, 06:57 PM
No one has any idea how to DE-FUZZ a wool pad??

zinc02gt
01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Wool pad spur and more panels is the only way.

Harleyguy
01-22-2010, 09:50 PM
I picked up 2 jars of pad rejuvinator from DP on my last order. Stuff works GREAT as far as cleaning pads.

I could have swore i saw somewhere that this works for re juvinating microfiber as well. So wash rinse and dry with this?

Also I washed a wool pad that came with my makita in this because it was shedding REAL bad, i dried it and it KEEPS shedding! any idea how to get all this fuzz off so i can acutally use it?? thanksAs mentionesd spur the wool pads.Better yet get rid of that wool that came with the Makita and buy a double sided 3m.The makita one is junk just like the foam pad they give you with the porter cable Da