PDA

View Full Version : PR: Ultima Interior Guard Plus

tims04gto
01-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Ok so this is my first attempt at a PR so tell me what you guys think. I tried to add pictures but my computer got a virius. Ok so I have jused the WG vinyl and rubber protectant and did not like it cause it caused my windows to fog up something crazy. I saw the ultima on bogo so i decided to give it a try. Last night i cleanded my winter daily a 97 s10 blazer. I first cleaned the dash to remove all the previous produts i have used then applied the Ultima. I followed the directions and the finish was great nice and matte. I loved it, i finished up the car and then this morning when i got in it to go to work the dash was white and chalky and felt very dry. I don't know what could have happened? Have you guys had any problems? I would like to find a good product to use. Thanks!!!
TimFeed back please

tims04gto
01-21-2010, 04:35 PM
any ideas on a new product to use with good results?

Lasthope05
01-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Does it say on the label to use in a specific temperature range? I know for UPGP the directions say to not use at temperatures of 40 degrees and below. That could be why you are having problems.

tims04gto
01-21-2010, 05:00 PM
the car was about 60 when i did it inside my shop. It dosent make sence to me oh well time to try something different

CEE DOG
01-21-2010, 07:19 PM
the car was about 60 when i did it inside my shop. It dosent make sence to me oh well time to try something different

Something isn't right. A quality product like this one wouldn't have that happen normally

SSTG
01-21-2010, 08:25 PM
I'd like to know also, just picked some up on the bogo.

dublifecrisis
01-21-2010, 09:37 PM
used too much? was the dash really clean and free of old built up product? sounds strange. I've never used it before but I did read up on it. It's basically an interior polymer 'sealant' right?