PDA

View Full Version : Official Detail Fest 2010 Information Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Meghan
01-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Official Detail Fest 2010 Information Thread (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/22900-official-detail-fest-2010-information-thread.html)

Everyone watch for this thread, as all of the up to date Detail Fest information will be posted here! We are working on all the details and will be adding to this post so everyone will know about the events and all the special announcements.

Autogeek's 5th Annual Detail Fest is coming up on March 27th and 28th, 2010 in Stuart, Florida. This year it will be our first official two day event!

Autogeek's Headquarters Address:
7744 SW Jack James Dr
Stuart Fl 34997

Meet the manufacturers, take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Autogeek facility, and learn the latest detailing techniques. You’ll see detailing demonstrations and you’ll have the opportunity to show off your own detailing skills on site. Wash stations and plenty of power outlets will be available for your buffer. Food will be available from Sandy Hook Deli.

List of Manufacturers that will be at Detail Fest:
PBMA Products- Pinnacle, Wolfgang, DP, XMT, Diamondite Cobra- Robert “Max” McKee
Griots Garage- Jason Killmer, Steve Kovach, Rob Wood
Meguiars- David Pedre
Flex- Bob Eichelberg
Mothers- Forrest Tosie and Robert Marr
Grit Guard- Chris Lamb
Lake Country- Eric Dunn
Menzerna- Jeff Silver
Dewalt
Porter Cable
Dodo- PJ Aass
Optimum- David Ghodoussi
Cyclo- Cody Sutherland
Poorboys Products- Steve Schreier and Chris Grehl
P21s- Bruce Maus
3M- Dennis Povio
Ultima Products- Rick Vaal
Mobile Tech- Kevin Halewood
RaggTopp- Rick Goldstein
Flitz- Chad Goodwin
Covercraft- Brian Schmidt
Metro Vac- David Stern
IAP- Aaron Krause
Black Wow- Richard Linn
Lexol
AutoTrader Classics- Michael Boulton

More to come.....

Who will be at Detail Fest?
Detail Fest is open to anyone wanting to walk around and check out the products and demos. It is also open to those who would like to bring their car inside Detailers Row to either try products out or to just display their vehicle.
We will also have manufacturers at Detail Fest displaying and doing demos with their products.

We will have Ding Inc on hand showing us their skills of removing dent, ding, creases, and hail damage! Dent Inc is located in Florida on the west coast but they do travel! Kevin and Kari Byrd of Ding Professional Dent Repair were at the show last year showing off their skills on the dents!

Jim and Doreen will be masters of the ceremonies again this year. Helping to hand out all of the great prizes!

Last year we had Meguiars big Rig set up here for the show, well this year we are going to have it back PLUS the Mothers Rig!

Anyone placing an order at Detail Fest will be able to leave with your products that day!

ALL NEW for 2010 - for anyone looking to buy or sell a car, we will be offering a For Sale section! This is a great way to get some exposure for anyone wanting to sell a car, as people will be attending the event from all over the country! All kinds of automobiles are welcome in the For Sale section. :props:

Hotel: We have reserved a block of rooms for $99 a night at a hotel less then a mile from us.

Courtyard by Marriott Stuart FL (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbist-courtyard-stuart/)

For those of you staying at the host hotel, you need to book before they all are gone. So give them a call and get your room locked in!
You can book online, just make sure you get the Marriott Courtyard Stuart.

When you book online put in Y7X under corporate code and your special rate of $99 will appear.

HOTEL INFO:
7615 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, Florida 34997 USA
Phone: 1-772-781-3344

Airport: West Palm Airport is less then 30 mins from us, Orlando would be about 2 hours and Fort Lauderdale about an hour and a half.

Slide Show of Autogeek's 4th Annual Detail Fest (http://www.autogeekonline.net/detail-fest-IV/)

A little run down on how the two days of Detail Fest will go...

Saturday
7:30am to 9:00 am We will have a washing station set up for anyone needing to bath their beauty.

Actually Show Hours on Saturday are 9:00am to 4:00pm

You are not required to pay at all to attend Detail Fest, but if you chose to have a few perks we do have something for you. You can sign up on our website for Show and Shine Car Show, it is a $20 fee. For that small fee you will receive an Official 5th Annual Detail Fest T-Shirt, Reserved spot in the show, Goody Bag (with a min $50 value), Raffle ticket to enter you to win one of three $100 Gift Certificates to Autogeek.net, and a spot in Mike Phillips 9am class Saturday morning.

Autogeek Detail Fest Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

We will have all kinds of raffles all day that everyone can get entered into, as always great prizes!

All of our vendors that you see listed above will be under the BIG TENT ready to answer all of your questions and talk shop!

Sandy Hook Deli will be here again this year providing food and drink for everyone all weekend long!

Mr Autogeek himself, Max will be giving tours of the facility. You will need to sign up for these immediately when you get here, because we will have limited spots available.

All day Saturday you will have the chance to watch as our vendors and experts do scheduled demos so you can learn first hand!

And for those staying at the Marriott next to us we will be having a social on Saturday night from 7pm to 10pm. Get a chance to get to know everyone better and mingle and have a few drinks. There will be a cash bar open for the three hours.

Sunday

Time 9am-3pm

We will be doing Cars and Coffee from 9am-10am but you can come earlier if you like.
We will have concession here with coffee and breakfast for you to enjoy.

This day is No Charge and is open to the public!

All vendors will be available to discuss car care issues and proper technique with their products.
This will be a fun day full of Hands on Training, with company’s owners or company representatives. This is a great opportunity for you to “try it before you buy it” with all of the companies products!

Food and drink will be available all day, provided by Sandy Hook Deli.

We will have Open Garage with Mike Phillips all day. Attendees will have an opportunity to pull their vehicle into the garage for a little help from the expert. We will have some special guests in the garage assisting from Cyclo, Flex, Metro Vac and more! You will hear the buffers running all day I am sure!

There will be no charge at all for you to use the vendor’s products this day.

bamaproshop
01-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Cool :dblthumb2:

SSTG
01-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I'll be there this year.
Thanks Meghan.

Mirror Detailing
01-18-2010, 05:44 PM
I am hoping to make it. My brother lives in Boce/Boyton Beach area, and I might fly down and stay with him for the weekend, and drive up to this on saturday and sunday.

Meghan
01-18-2010, 06:59 PM
We are going to have a great time, Promise!

skizot
01-18-2010, 07:55 PM
I am going and I hope to have a co-worker, also a member here join me as well.

Smokin
01-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Hopefully I am not the only one with a regular car. Last year a little out of place so they hid me.

SRHTX
01-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Well, I hate to say it but, I will not be able to join everyone this year. I really can't leave my area since I do not know who much more time my grandfather will be around.

I wish I could go to meet everyone. I guess I will just have to wait until 2011. :(

Harleyguy
01-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Going to have to make name tags for all that are going to Df this year.

SSTG
01-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Going to have to make name tags for all that are going to Df this year.

I look forward to meeting you Adam.:xyxthumbs:

reality33
01-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Hopefully cruising down there with Skizot. Just trying to get my wife to say yes haha.

sullysdetailing
01-19-2010, 10:04 AM
I will be there

evilwrx
01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Will be down there.... the following weekend. Oh well, maybe next year.

Meghan
01-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Will be down there.... the following weekend. Oh well, maybe next year.

We will still be here, you can visit us!

RaskyR1
01-19-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm going to try and make it again this year but have a wedding to pay for in June so I'm not sure if I can afford it yet. Guess I better start detailing some cars again! :D