PDA

View Full Version : Official Detail Fest 2010 Information Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

rwright
02-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Just figured out that I will be there! I'm so excited! I'm actually going to drive because Meghan said that if we place an order we can leave with it. Not even going to try my hand with TSA and detail supplies. Hope to meet several people there.

Richard

Meghan
02-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Just updated the tread again, please take note to Sunday and what we have in store for you!

SSTG
02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Got my ticket. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Harleyguy
02-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Got my ticket. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.Awesome were going to have a good time :xyxthumbs:

Meghan
02-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I think this DF is going to blow the doors off the past ones....

michakaveli
02-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey folks, I've been thumbing around this thread and looking for information on the detailing classes that will be presented by Mike. Can someone post a link to the details.

Thanks!

Bunky
02-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Hey folks, I've been thumbing around this thread and looking for information on the detailing classes that will be presented by Mike. Can someone post a link to the details.

Thanks!

I think the info is in the first post that Meghan updates. The first clinic is on Saturday at 9 and you have register to get enrolled. It seems like Sunday is garage day but I would think there should be some sign up sheet eventually to spread the time out.

Shane731
02-04-2010, 04:30 PM
For those that pay the $20 fee and display their car, what kinds of cars are usually displayed? Are we talking muscle cars, BMW's, Mercedes, Ferraris, that sort of thing, or do you have people display their daily drivers as well? My '95 Cutlass (displayed in my signature) is certainly no muscle car or luxury car, but I do like showing her off to anybody who's willing to look. I'm thinking about attending Detail Fest next year perhaps, and was just curious.

Bunky
02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
For those that pay the $20 fee and display their car, what kinds of cars are usually displayed? Are we talking muscle cars, BMW's, Mercedes, Ferraris, that sort of thing, or do you have people display their daily drivers as well? My '95 Cutlass (displayed in my signature) is certainly no muscle car or luxury car, but I do like showing her off to anybody who's willing to look. I'm thinking about attending Detail Fest next year perhaps, and was just curious.

Last year it was just various cars that owners wanted to show off. Adam brought he nice looking vette, there was a bimmer, and some vintage cars.

Unless they change the parking, it is simply a row along the entrance to PBMA. You can pay the $20 to get the goodies and park on the other side of the lot too. You can decide when you get there. It was not nearly as "formal" as it sounds. Some guys brought chairs and sat by their car to chat if you wanted to chat with people that walk by. It was pretty low key so you should not feel scared. If you look at the pics from last year, it may give you an idea of the set up.

Harleyguy
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Last year it was just various cars that owners wanted to show up. Adam brought he nice looking vette, there was a bimmer, and some vintage cars.

Unless they change the parking, it is simply a row along the entrace to PBMA. You can pay the $20 to get the goodies and park on the other side of the lot too. You can decide when you get there. It was not nearly as "formal" as it sounds. Some guys brought chairs and sat by their car to chat if you wanted to chat with people that walk by. It was pretty low key so you should not feel scared. If you look at the pics from last year, it may give you an idea of the set up.Thanks buddy for the complement.Will be there again for sure and look forward to meeting all the new and old forum members again

SSTG
02-05-2010, 12:03 PM
So i'll just look for your Vette Adam?
Or maybe i'll smell (maybe get to taste) your wifes cookies i've heard so much about?
Either way look forward to meeting you.

Meghan
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
So i'll just look for your Vette Adam?
Or maybe i'll smell (maybe get to taste) your wifes cookies i've heard so much about?
Either way look forward to meeting you.

ahh cookies, I don't like sharing those!:D I will be stopping Adam as he pulls into the parking lot!:hungry:

FourEyes45
02-05-2010, 01:16 PM
How many Employee's does AG have??
Thanks,
Walter

rwright
02-06-2010, 08:15 PM
It's official, I just reserved my room and have my reservation for Mike's class! Now I can't wait until March! See you all there!

Richard

ASPHALT ROCKET
02-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks buddy for the complement.Will be there again for sure and look forward to meeting all the new and old forum members again

Make sure it is clean, I don't want to be riding in a dirty car.