PDA

View Full Version : Official Detail Fest 2010 Information Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Harleyguy
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm going to try and make it again this year but have a wedding to pay for in June so I'm not sure if I can afford it yet. Guess I better start detailing some cars again! :DInvite a couple less guests to your wedding and come on down to Df:xyxthumbs:

loudog2
01-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Got everything priced. $1000 for airfare and hotel(AG rates). Now I just need approval:(.

forrest@mothers
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Okay, have my 4 rooms - Mothers will be there with the big rig!

rwright
01-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Invite a couple less guests to your wedding and come on down to Df:xyxthumbs:

This! I love it!

RaskyR1
01-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Invite a couple less guests to your wedding and come on down to Df:xyxthumbs:

LOL, try telling that to my future wife! :D

There is a minimum food/beverage cost at the reception place. :(

I'm really going to try and make it though as it was a lot of fun meeting everyone last year. I'd probably be bringing my girl with too but I guess I could just send her to the mall or something. :props:

Matt S.
01-20-2010, 11:32 AM
LOL, try telling that to my future wife! :D

There is a minimum food/beverage cost at the reception place. :(

I'm really going to try and make it though as it was a lot of fun meeting everyone last year. I'd probably be bringing my girl with too but I guess I could just send her to the mall or something. :props:

PGA mall is 20 minutes away. That should keep her busy for a little while..... :laughing:

Meghan
01-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Updating some info today, this Detail Fest is really starting to come together really nice. Just got off the phone with a few people that will be new attractions to this years event!

Meghan
01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Updated again....

dream516
01-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Hey guys I am new here to the forums but I did fly out from NYC last year to attend meet last year. I am so excited about attending this year's annual meet. I have a few questions regarding this years event. Will there be tickets available to purchase soon and if so how much? Will there be another detailing class? Last year when i attended I missed out on the detail class but this year I plan to stay the whole weekend for it.

Dream

Meghan
01-20-2010, 09:21 PM
All the details are updated on the first post of this thread as we know them, so keep posted.

Donnym
01-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I'll definitely be there. May drive the car one day and ride the motorcycle the next (depending on the weather). Last year the weather made things a little messy but we all still had a great time. How soon we will be able to register?

feslope
01-21-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm there. Room reserved at Marriott both nights. ATTN Meghan, I used Marriott Reward points, reservation would not accept your corporate code. You may be able to add me to your group if you ask them. My reservation for 3/26-27 is under name Fred Elias.

skizot
01-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Room booked just fine for me just now with the corporate code. hmmm. Anyway, see you all there!

feslope
01-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Room booked just fine for me just now with the corporate code. hmmm. Anyway, see you all there!The code worked for me also, but it would not combine with my existing Marriott points. Must be a really nice place, the reservation took a big bite of my points. There was a signup and a small fee last year. Have I missed this?

MDetail
01-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I am going to have to make it out one of these years, but with all these people that I know getting married in Hawaii my money and leave is all gone. Ill put it down for my 5 year plan :)