PDA

View Full Version : Best for Interior?

Anderson
01-17-2010, 08:44 PM
I am trying to find something to work on the interior... carpets and seats. I am looking at the Bissell Auto ProHeat and the Ridgid WD1450 shop vac. At this point I can only afford one or the other, and surely cannot afford an extractor, so if it were you, which would you get?

I am leaning towards the Ridgid purely on the power aspect at this point, but it is also a lil bit more costly. Or is there something else out there in the $150 or less price range?

sparkie
01-17-2010, 09:18 PM
I have the ridgid 6.25 HP for about 13 years, no problems with it at all.

JohnnyC
01-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I am trying to find something to work on the interior... carpets and seats. I am looking at the Bissell Auto ProHeat and the Ridgid WD1450 shop vac. At this point I can only afford one or the other, and surely cannot afford an extractor, so if it were you, which would you get?

I am leaning towards the Ridgid purely on the power aspect at this point, but it is also a lil bit more costly. Or is there something else out there in the $150 or less price range?

i bought the bissell auto proheat and i have seen what it can do. Haven't used it yet (waiting for better weather) but i was impressed with it.Im the MAN

turbos17
01-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Rigid FTW!