PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Cobra Guzzler WW Towel

belcherm58
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I just received this the other day from Autogeek. I must say it is absolutely
the best WW towel I have used. It is as soft as a baby blanket and big.
I have a few of the Meguiars Water Magnets and did not like the texture
of the material. Kinda stiff IMO. Good work Autogeek chosing this product!

Meghan
04-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Belcherm, I will agree with you on this one. I love the Guzzler, this is by far the best drying towel I have seen come around. I have the one with the pockets and I love it. Glad we got a towel that works for you!;) We love the feedback too, keep it coming our way... it helps us to better serve you!

ScottB
04-03-2006, 06:02 PM
A MUST HAVE item in everyones detailing aersonal.

joe.p
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
A MUST HAVE item in everyones detailing aersonal.
I'll 2nd that Motion. I love mine but can you come up with a blue one too..

Neothin
04-03-2006, 10:57 PM
I like the ultimate guzzler that I have from autogeek. 1 towel really does it all. seriously, this towel is fricking HUGE. and the best part, I received it FREE with an order a few months ago. what could be better than that? (do I hear the crowd saying "TWO ultimate guzzlers"?)

Meghan
04-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Joe you don't like our preatty green one??:confused:

joe.p
04-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Joe you don't like our preatty green one??:confused:
I love your pretty green towel over all my othe WW SOOO pretty and soft with a satin edge..

TNM6i
04-04-2006, 10:47 AM
I also received the giant Guzzler as a gift with a recent order. Bar none, the best WW towel I've used. I had 3-4 towels from another well-respected MF vendor that I thought were superior to everything else. That notion changed the sencond I first used the Guzzler. It's so large, so soft, and so absorbent, that it's the only towel I need to dry my entire car! The other brands are slowly being phased out of paint duty and into grungy wheel drying duty. Thanks to Max for sending such an awesome freebie. His plan worked as I will be ordering a few more of these towels in the future. Great job, as usual AG!

ScottB
04-04-2006, 05:29 PM

Well if we did that, then some would probably say we were selling the same item as other vendors. When you see light green ... you know its a Guzzler.